Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Trusted Member
    I agree, you should definitely seek help.

Respected Member
    I agree, you should definitely seek help.
    Thank you
    What the feek do you think I have been doing all along?

I can tie my own shoe laces
    So I don't need help there

Trusted Member
    Keep em coming.

Respected Member
    Now I need a clear and concise answer to what email, phone good positive contact to report my suspicions?

Can any kind person provide me with this now?

your wife will have been given leave to enter for 2 and a half years, its possible the Home Office might curtail here leave before her visa expires if the relationship has broken down, but if she is a victim of domestic violence then they probably will not curtail her leave.

read here .. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...df?view=Binary
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Maybe just maybe it is my wife who is playing silly wollocks with me?

And that she only wanted to come to the UK to get out of that shi ho where she came from and now that she is here in a much better place than I found her?

She don't need me anymore..
    Now if anyone of you had thought of this before?

well--TBH thats exactly what i thought when i first read this story. seems the most plausible scenario.

Hi Louis.

I have been following this post since the start and have not said anything but I feel I can't keep quiet any longer.

It seems to me that there is some element to the story that you have omitted OR you have been had.If you had reported her as kidnapped to the police I'm more than sure they would have came back to you in a matter of 2 days with at least if she was still in the country or not.It's a serious thing kidnapping!If it was the police or immigration that took her you would already know it was them as there are steps they must take and as you are the sponsor and YOU are the ONLY one they MUST contact!!

I am suggesting that your story whilst wild and a bit "here and there" could be true in some form and you have been "tangoed"

They are most definitely looking for money coz you have none.She is here and she has had a plan in her head for a while.She most definitely knows someone here and is with them.I suggest to you she has not left the country

If you have the number she was calling you from and her details etc I could possibly help you with some info but you would need to PM me your number and I will give you a call.It's a very suspicious story from the start and I don't mean since your missus got here.I have kept myself abreast with your posts and I must say alarm bells have been ringing for me from way back before she got here.

Look!Send me your number and Il give you a bell.

So now I do know what the 'FEKE' I'm talking about. Am I still an 'ARRR-cole' talking out of my 'cake-Bole'?
    An apology though not necessary would be appreciated.

Banned
    The police tell me that she has already gone back to the Phils
    But she is using an O2 network which we both know don't work in the Phils.

for what its worth--O2 does work in the phils--my lady has been texting me regularly over the last 12 months.

07 becomes 044

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
    The police tell me that she has already gone back to the Phils
    But she is using an O2 network which we both know don't work in the Phils.

for what its worth--O2 does work in the phils--my lady has been texting me regularly over the last 12 months.

07 becomes 044
    i sent my misses a pay as you go O2 mobile more than 10yrs ago, sent txts and made calls, even topped it up from the UK
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Respected Member
    I'm lost for words right now
    I feel it is best not to reply to any of you yet in case I may say something that you don't like to hear?
    But if you really want to hear what I am feeling right now?
    You have been warned by me

Tomorrow is another day
    I will let you know the latest news from today

Banned
    I think you're entering the realms of fantasy here, Jones

Quote Originally Posted by louismc44 View Post
    I'm lost for words right now
    I feel it is best not to reply to any of you yet in case I may say something that you don't like to hear?
    But if you really want to hear what I am feeling right now?
    You have been warned by me

Tomorrow is another day
    I will let you know the latest news from today
    You're not for real dude.

Respected Member

Sheriel from Leyte

Hello Louis, we have followed all your postings here,keep us all updated on any news of your wife

Trusted Member
    I wonder if this is copyrighted.

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Once again Without Prejudice...

Louis I have been reading through your threads here since you joined around 3 years ago and I must say its made fascinating reading.

You mentioned about your wife in this thread playing silly wollocks as you call it and that now you think your wife might of left you.

Can I ask you a question was there times in your relationship that could of made your wife start to turn against you, was there any inclination that she was tiring of the marriage or any arguments etc etc.

Could you of offended her in anyway, I know from posts here that you are a very mindset person which is a good thing but sometimes having a strong mindset can overflow into arrogance as my wife reminds me of

I got that killer look off her when I said I would not eat her mothers cooking cos I was afraid the chicken was not cooked properly god that was a picture.

The point I am making is that it is two diverse cultures and the marriage has to be worked at harder to understand one another.

I believe the upmost thing that needed is RESPECT and I have deliberately used capital letters because that is numero uno along side love and honesty.

Just my opinion...

Take care Louis...

Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    Once again Without Prejudice...
    have you had some legal training , twice you've used that phrase marksroomspain

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    have you had some legal training , twice you've used that phrase marksroomspain
    Haha it was probably from the nasty lawyer letters he was getting.They all start with that.

Joke lang

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robbie bobby View Post
    Haha it was probably from the nasty lawyer letters he was getting.They all start with that.

Joke lang

I think we all become legal eagles understanding immigration law...

If this story is in fact true then I would bet every thing I own that she has left him and the way it was done only reflects the fear she was feeling and giving the limited resources she would have had.He seems to have a very regimental and selfish mind set and we all know that will not work in any relationship even more so with a different culture.I cant see any happy ending to this one I'm afraid

If this story is in fact true then I would bet every thing I own that she has left him and the way it was done only reflects the fear she was feeling and giving the limited resources she would have had.He seems to have a very regimental and selfish mind set and we all know that will not work in any relationship even more so with a different culture.I cant see any happy ending to this one I'm afraid
    Well I hope that the poor girl who left her home and travelled half way across the world to be with this nasty bit of work ends up happy.

Joke lang
    I've never received a solicitors letter with that, but I have written a few with that on the top

Respected Member
    A long time ago I said on here something that offended most of you and your Philippines counter parts
    I am sorry that I said sorry for my comments for from what I am reading from too many arrrrrrrrrhoes I was true then and I am still speaking the truth now

I also failed to mention, that my ex-wife left me only after the 1st 3 days and came back the very next day. I now know that the friend she went to, told her to go back to me

then she tried this 6 more times and when I told her that we were going over to Ireland to settle.
    I think this was the part that really freak her out for good.
    We in Ireland do not have the same laws as UKBA. This is what I think sent her over the edge.
    I have heard from the police only last night before I retired for the night
    that my ex-wife had walked into Sutton Police station, which is not that far from Kingston upon Thames if you northerners don't know where this is?
    She walked in claiming that she has lost her passport and the police call me to ask if I knew where it was? If you still don't believe my part of this mess? Then you either check with Sutton police and by the way, Sutton I am talking about is not very far from central London

Just mention my name to them. Maybe just maybe they might be able to help you?

but knowing from some your unkind comments towards me and my persons.
    I think most of you on here are gutless wonders and don't have real courage when it comes to the push to the shove.

And by the way, just to let you know
    I never gave a toss if you believe me or not, and I still don't even to this very minute.
    Its been fun while it last, but some of you arrrrrrrrrrrhoes have taken the pizzzzzzzz a little bit too much for even a very calm sensible person like me fineself bejazus
    So I say to those and I think you know who I mean, without a word mention of your nicknames upon here big arrrrrrrrrrrhoes and little ones at that. for you are the same spewing verbal Diarrhoea‎ from all of holes that you may have upon your persons
    so to those who have really help me to get into this shiiiii ho I say thank you and those who have not lift a finger to help me to get out, I say go and feek yourselves as I am sure you know how to do this very well...

Oh about that police matter last night, I also mention, 'That I don't think we are really that legally married as it was done in the Philippines and if you know what I mean? You can buy anything there if you have enough money?

Anyone on know a chap call Steve, I once told him while I was in the Phils, that our so called marriage certificate could not be valid at the register HQ in Manila, because they told my ex partner that something was wrong with it. So this nice person called Olivia as me for 5000php to put it right and make it legal like, of course they always do this to us white folks even if you have hardly no money at all. I had my suspicions at that time, but I was not so sure?
    Now looking back at it all, it must have been those pain killers that my doctor prescribe to me before I left the UK to fly to the Phils that prevented me from thinking a bit more clearly...?????? too many ?????? Too many answers to find, ahhhhhhhhh feek it, why bother, count my losts and get the hell out of this mess as soon as I can

Respected Member
    Well I hope that the poor girl who left her home and travelled half way across the world to be with this nasty bit of work ends up happy.
    Yes you are really and truly as stupid as you look

Respected Member
    so with a different culture.I cant see any happy ending to this one I'm afraid
    But you see, I am happy that I found out without going too far down the line.

Oh by the way. I have never really been very much of a believer in a 'God'
    But having travelled twice to the Philippines has change my point of view upon this mater now
    And I now believe there is a 'Devil' and that he lives and operates out of the Philippines on a full time basics.

I now know why Olivia use to freak out whenever I said, 'Go to Hell'
    And that most of you on here do not realised this, you may have married one of Satan's daughters. Because you all seem to have too much money and not enough sense. Am I right, or am I right?

Respected Member
    The point I am making is that it is two diverse cultures and the marriage has to be worked at harder to understand one another.
    That is my point, why should I take on a marriage that I have to work much harder than a normal every day marriage?

That is my point, why should I take on a marriage that I have to work much harder than a normal every day marriage?
    It's something called Love. You may also have heard of other terms like compromise, listening and understanding. On seconds thoughts....... no I doubt you have

A long time ago I said on here something that offended most of you and your Philippines counter parts
    I am sorry that I said sorry for my comments for from what I am reading from too many arrrrrrrrrhoes I was true then and I am still speaking the truth now

I also failed to mention, that my ex-wife left me only after the 1st 3 days and came back the very next day. I now know that the friend she went to, told her to go back to me

then she tried this 6 more times and when I told her that we were going over to Ireland to settle.
    I think this was the part that really freak her out for good.
    We in Ireland do not have the same laws as UKBA. This is what I think sent her over the edge.
    I have heard from the police only last night before I retired for the night
    that my ex-wife had walked into Sutton Police station, which is not that far from Kingston upon Thames if you northerners don't know where this is?
    She walked in claiming that she has lost her passport and the police call me to ask if I knew where it was? If you still don't believe my part of this mess? Then you either check with Sutton police and by the way, Sutton I am talking about is not very far from central London

Just mention my name to them. Maybe just maybe they might be able to help you?

but knowing from some your unkind comments towards me and my persons.
    I think most of you on here are gutless wonders and don't have real courage when it comes to the push to the shove.

And by the way, just to let you know
    I never gave a toss if you believe me or not, and I still don't even to this very minute.
    Its been fun while it last, but some of you arrrrrrrrrrrhoes have taken the pizzzzzzzz a little bit too much for even a very calm sensible person like me fineself bejazus
    So I say to those and I think you know who I mean, without a word mention of your nicknames upon here big arrrrrrrrrrrhoes and little ones at that. for you are the same spewing verbal Diarrhoea‎ from all of holes that you may have upon your persons
    so to those who have really help me to get into this shiiiii ho I say thank you and those who have not lift a finger to help me to get out, I say go and feek yourselves as I am sure you know how to do this very well...

Oh about that police matter last night, I also mention, 'That I don't think we are really that legally married as it was done in the Philippines and if you know what I mean? You can buy anything there if you have enough money?

Anyone on know a chap call Steve, I once told him while I was in the Phils, that our so called marriage certificate could not be valid at the register HQ in Manila, because they told my ex partner that something was wrong with it. So this nice person called Olivia as me for 5000php to put it right and make it legal like, of course they always do this to us white folks even if you have hardly no money at all. I had my suspicions at that time, but I was not so sure?
    Now looking back at it all, it must have been those pain killers that my doctor prescribe to me before I left the UK to fly to the Phils that prevented me from thinking a bit more clearly...?????? too many ?????? Too many answers to find, ahhhhhhhhh feek it, why bother, count my losts and get the hell out of this mess as soon as I can
    Oh for s sake, you really are a nasty, odious little man aren't you.
    So, now she's your ex-wife
    She's tried leaving you 6 times when you 'told' her you were moving, no discussion, no asking her opinion I presume
    She was arrested and held against her will somewhere near Bristol, but now turns up in a police station in Sutton under her own volition.
    Seeing as you've stated that you don't give a toss if we believe you or not, I'm sure you won't (actually you probably will) take offence when I say personally I really hope your wife (or ex-wife) is much happier now she has managed to escape from you.

Respected Member
    but if she is a victim of domestic violence then they probably will not curtail her leave.
    What about me?
    I think I am the one here that has had the domestic violence done to my very own person..

Respected Member
    07 becomes 044

Not only are you a big mac???????
    there is no 0044 on this cell phone

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information