PDA

View Full Version : playing singstar karaoke...

pocahontas
23rd October 2009, 17:41
hm... as a pure filipino karaoke is the really number one fun for us in sparetime...oh i miss my family.. :D but right now my loving husband making me laugh to he's incredible voice..:) and singing our love song hehe:D

whose here are love to sing filipina is the one of the best singers in the worlds..... hehe the neighbours sorry another hour hehe:D

scottishbride
24th October 2009, 05:11
hm... as a pure filipino karaoke is the really number one fun for us in sparetime...oh i miss my family.. :D but right now my loving husband making me laugh to he's incredible voice..:) and singing our love song hehe:D

whose here are love to sing filipina is the one of the best singers in the worlds..... hehe the neighbours sorry another hour hehe:DHi Pocahontas! I actually considering buying a set of mike for karaoke! Me love to sing!!! Though I am not a good singer!:D

pocahontas
24th October 2009, 10:07
Hi Pocahontas! I actually considering buying a set of mike for karaoke! Me love to sing!!! Though I am not a good singer!:D

GOODMORNING scottishbride..:Hellooo: thats good to hear that finally someone gave me attention :D hehe thats good to hear and dont worry were just same thing..love to sing but not a singer.. but i think my voice is enough to enjoy the karaoke:Erm:..yeah..my husband is planning to get me magic mike next year...:D coz we cant afford to get it now for so many expenses to pay first rather than getting my luho:doh..well good luho right hehe even him he sometimes enjoying na singing with me:D

thanks for the reply have a good day!!:)

pumpkins
24th October 2009, 12:08
hi pocahontas
we filipinos love to sing especially when there is a celebration..i am not good singer ,what matter is we enjoy our time celebrating the day..i remember when i was celebrating my birthday, we rented a videoke machine here in our house with friends family and my husband..and i was laughing to death when my husband singing "in the ghetto":icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:.. the voice coming from underground:laugher::laugher::laugher:

pocahontas
25th October 2009, 11:01
hi pocahontas
we filipinos love to sing especially when there is a celebration..i am not good singer ,what matter is we enjoy our time celebrating the day..i remember when i was celebrating my birthday, we rented a videoke machine here in our house with friends family and my husband..and i was laughing to death when my husband singing "in the ghetto":icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:.. the voice coming from underground:laugher::laugher::laugher:

hello pumpkinds...thats great to hear that you love too sing and even were not a singer important is we enjoy things just like what you said..:D i hope next year my husband get me magic mike... im sure its a lot of fun in your last birthday i imagined how you do funny and laugh to your husband coz me too when i heard my husband..but now i get to use it and dont laugh anymore because he gets distruct..hehe:D

GOOD MORNING...:)

Sophie
25th October 2009, 11:31

whose here are love to sing filipina is the one of the best singers in the worlds..... hehe the neighbours sorry another hour hehe:D

LOL, very true :xxgrinning--00xx3: Karaoke singing is one of the most popular pinoy passtime :)
I love to sing too, once in a while, unfortunately singing doesn't love me, lol :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol: