Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Wink playing singstar karaoke...

hm... as a pure filipino karaoke is the really number one fun for us in sparetime...oh i miss my family.. but right now my loving husband making me laugh to he's incredible voice.. and singing our love song hehe

whose here are love to sing filipina is the one of the best singers in the worlds..... hehe the neighbours sorry another hour hehe

Quote Originally Posted by pocahontas View Post
    hm... as a pure filipino karaoke is the really number one fun for us in sparetime...oh i miss my family.. but right now my loving husband making me laugh to he's incredible voice.. and singing our love song hehe

whose here are love to sing filipina is the one of the best singers in the worlds..... hehe the neighbours sorry another hour hehe
    Hi Pocahontas! I actually considering buying a set of mike for karaoke! Me love to sing!!! Though I am not a good singer!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by scottishbride View Post
    Hi Pocahontas! I actually considering buying a set of mike for karaoke! Me love to sing!!! Though I am not a good singer!
    GOODMORNING scottishbride.. thats good to hear that finally someone gave me attention hehe thats good to hear and dont worry were just same thing..love to sing but not a singer.. but i think my voice is enough to enjoy the karaoke..yeah..my husband is planning to get me magic mike next year... coz we cant afford to get it now for so many expenses to pay first rather than getting my luho..well good luho right hehe even him he sometimes enjoying na singing with me

thanks for the reply have a good day!!

Talking

hi pocahontas
    we filipinos love to sing especially when there is a celebration..i am not good singer ,what matter is we enjoy our time celebrating the day..i remember when i was celebrating my birthday, we rented a videoke machine here in our house with friends family and my husband..and i was laughing to death when my husband singing "in the ghetto".. the voice coming from underground
    CRITICIZING OTHERS IS A DANGEROUS THING, NOT SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU MAY MAKE MISTAKES ABOUT THEM, BUT BECAUSE YOU MAY BE REVEALING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF.

pumpkins babykins

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkins View Post
    hi pocahontas
    we filipinos love to sing especially when there is a celebration..i am not good singer ,what matter is we enjoy our time celebrating the day..i remember when i was celebrating my birthday, we rented a videoke machine here in our house with friends family and my husband..and i was laughing to death when my husband singing "in the ghetto".. the voice coming from underground
    hello pumpkinds...thats great to hear that you love too sing and even were not a singer important is we enjoy things just like what you said.. i hope next year my husband get me magic mike... im sure its a lot of fun in your last birthday i imagined how you do funny and laugh to your husband coz me too when i heard my husband..but now i get to use it and dont laugh anymore because he gets distruct..hehe

GOOD MORNING...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocahontas View Post

LOL, very true Karaoke singing is one of the most popular pinoy passtime
    I love to sing too, once in a while, unfortunately singing doesn't love me, lol
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Thread Information