Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Exclamation Why Would An Experienced Trained Professional Do Something Like This?

According to the findings of a group tasked with investigating the mysterious disappearance of Malaysian s Flight MH370 in March 2014, the pilot flew the jet plane to an altitude of 40,000 ft, thereby depressurising the cabin's oxygen supply - killing the crew and all 238 passengers on board - before plunging into the depths of the Indian Ocean, where the Boeing 777 smashed in smithereens on impact.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/931896...-oxygen-crash/ ...

Why, indeed?

question remains unanswered.

There are many conspiracy theories about this Arthur, I also read this today in my paper. Why indeed would he have done this? In my highly unprofessional opinion, any impact into the water would have splintered the aircraft in to thousands of little piece, thus creating a debris trail. Think of the many parts of an aircraft that float. As an airframe mechanic (in a past life) I know that what a passenger can see is just a fraction of the whole craft, so many more parts would be bobbing about in the ocean than 'reported' finds. Also, the 'reported finds' of parts, from what I have read have never actually been identified as belonging to the flight, in my experience every part is marked with a part number, which is 100% traceable, down to the operator who hand formed the part, but these parts could be faked too.

Who knows the real story.....?
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    There are many conspiracy theories about this Arthur, I also read this today in my paper. Why indeed would he have done this? In my highly unprofessional opinion, any impact into the water would have splintered the aircraft in to thousands of little piece, thus creating a debris trail. Think of the many parts of an aircraft that float. As an airframe mechanic (in a past life) I know that what a passenger can see is just a fraction of the whole craft, so many more parts would be bobbing about in the ocean than 'reported' finds. Also, the 'reported finds' of parts, from what I have read have never actually been identified as belonging to the flight, in my experience every part is marked with a part number, which is 100% traceable, down to the operator who hand formed the part, but these parts could be faked too.

Who knows the real story.....?
    I would love to know

I watched a programme about this incident a few months ago and on it were pilots, oceanographers, air crash investigators and other experts and they all agreed that the plane didn't fall out of the sky and crash into the ocean. It actually tried to land on the ocean hence the reason to why not much debris was found.

Sounds like The Sun is talking bullshine but that's not surprising.

Thread Information