Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Got my brp and flr(m) application successful but confused

I dont understand the uk border agency send me a letter that my further leave to remain as a spouse has been refused . My application for limited leave to remain as a partner has been considered.i apply my fiance visa before july 9,2012 so im in old rules.i just dont understand why they want me to be here in uk for at least 120 months to apply for settlement.the validity of my brp is initially 30 months.

Another !!!

So very sorry to learn this.

Are you able to inform us of the exact wording of the refusal?

You may recall that skysisi recently experienced the same refusal that you seem to have had.

Perhaps those threads may be useful for you in you request to UKBA for reconsideration and for the Appeals Form completion.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....-Still-depress

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....29-appeal-form

it says in the letter that my Further leave to remain as a spouse has been refused .my application for limited to remain as a partner has been considered.they are satisfied from the information that i have provided that i have genuine and subsisting relationship with a partner(my husband)who is settled in the uk and we have children.

THANK YOU ...im happy but i dont want to apply for FLR(M) 4times..the application fee is not cheap.

Congrats jennyludo, well done! Mine is still hanging im not lucky yet hehe.. Maybe they change a word spouse to partner now thats why really confusing there new rules

Quote Originally Posted by skysisi View Post
    Congrats jennyludo, well done! Mine is still hanging im not lucky yet hehe.. Maybe they change a word spouse to partner now thats why really confusing there new rules
    thank you so much .i was so happy when i received my brp .

dont worry it will be ok skysisi..just be positive and i will pray for you..

Thank you jeanny, yeah i need to relax and be positive at the moment tho stressing but i will fight my right as a wife of a british citizen and hubby paying rediculous tax and expensive visa fee then suddenly they refuse me really annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by jennyludo View Post
    it says in the letter that my Further leave to remain as a spouse has been refused .my application for limited to remain as a partner has been considered.they are satisfied from the information that i have provided that i have genuine and subsisting relationship with a partner(my husband)who is settled in the uk and we have children.
    But why was it refused?

If you can share the reason for refusal it may be very helpful for others.

OK, I can understand you do not want to pay more money but if they have made a mistake or you do not Agee, at least a formal letter informing them of mistake and requesting the manager for an urgent reconsideration will only cost you the price of postage and may result in a much better outcome.

Hi sir peter, did you know the other address ? for me to send again my reconsideration letter this week, pleaseee... I was posted my first letter in shiffield ukba. Thank you

they refused coz i failed to meet the requirements of E-LTRP.3.1 TO E-LTRP.3.4 of Appendix FM of the immigration rules.the secretary of state is not satisfied. Financial requirements
    E-LTRP.3.1. The applicant must provide specified evidence, from the sources listed in paragraph E-LTRP.3.2., of-

(a) a specified gross annual income of at least-

(i) £18,600;
    (ii) an additional £3,800 for the first child; and
    (iii) an additional £2,400 for each additional child; alone or in combination with

(b) specified savings of-

(i) £16,000; and
    (ii) additional savings of an amount equivalent to 2.5 times the amount which is the difference between the gross annual income from the sources listed in paragraph E-LTRP.3.2.(a)-(f) and the total amount required under paragraph E-LTRP.3.1.(a); or

(c) the requirements in paragraph E-LTRP.3.3.being met, unless paragraph EX.1. applies.

We are the same reason of refusal but i dont understand the paragraph is all about heheh... What is the reason they consider your application and you got your brp if they refuse you? Hmmpp confusing ..

it says in the letter that they are satisfied from the information i have provided that: i have genuine and subsisting relationship with a partner who is settled in the uk and have children within that relationship and it is not reasonable to expect the children to leave the uk.because of my particular circumstances,i have been granted leave within the immigration rules under D-LTRP.1.2

We are the same reason of refusal but i dont understand the paragraph is all about heheh... What is the reason they consider your application and you got your brp if they refuse you? Hmmpp confusing ..
    you mean they refused your application because you failed to meet the financial requirements?

I see.. In the application form, i guess in section dependants if im not mistaken, did you answer that section? Because my understanding that section is dependants whos applying with you so i leave that section.

Yeah! They refused me because of the financial requirements and they wrote that granted my visa july which is june...
    Then wrong review as well coz it say that im not living here in 20 years.
    Im not under 18 years of age and etc.. i dont understand its not related my application.

i did not answer in the section dependant coz my son dont have to apply with me he is british citizen and he got british passport.

Congratulations....

Hi jennyludo, I'm sam can I ask you when you apply your spouse visa

january 11,2013

where you apply and you got it already

here in uk.

Hi sir peter, did you know the other address ? for me to send again my reconsideration letter this week, pleaseee... I was posted my first letter in shiffield ukba. Thank you
    Yes skysisi, Sheffield is OK. That's the office where all FLR's are handled.

Thread Information