Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar

Exclamation Ielts review centre in davao

If you are looking for a registered IELTS Review Centre and test provider in Davao then I would love to recommend the centre where I used to study and review before I took my IELTS Test which is called TSAA or The Study Aide Avenue.

It is located at Ponciano Street in front of Phoenix Petrol station and next to PNB bank. If you want to undergo an English review then the fee is P5k for 4 months and the IELTS TEST fee is P8,640. They have this offer that if you will pay the review and test fee in one then you will only pay P13k.

Review Fee includes Manual (GT or ACAD), reviewers for the 4 components, photocopy of test materials (examples), pointers etc etc.

For more info you may call them at 3006893 or visit their website. tsaaphilippines.com

*I got 7.0 OBS after a month of review. I hope this one will help.

good inf melovesengland i myself been living to davao city before am trying to imagine the location you saying..PNB BANK is that goin to ilustre street as well how i miss those place.. now i could only imagine lolz
    have you got facebook and maybe we could exchange stuff love to see more of Davao city recent pictures just pm me.

Thanks
    A place for everything, everything in its place.

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    good inf melovesengland i myself been living to davao city before am trying to imagine the location you saying..PNB BANK is that goin to ilustre street as well how i miss those place.. now i could only imagine lolz
    have you got facebook and maybe we could exchange stuff love to see more of Davao city recent pictures just pm me.

Thanks
    Hi Moy,

Sorry to keep you thinking bout the location I gave. Its just that there are loads of new establishments now in that street and in the city itself. It is nice to know that I have a fellow Dabawenya in this forum.

Cheers!

Thread Information