Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tish ... I was married to my first wife, Iris for 24 happy years. Sadly, she passed away from Non Hodgkins Lymphoma exactly a week before Christmas 1991 - 12 months' short of what would've been our Silver Wedding anniversary.

But ... ... life goes on and, in 2008, I met and married my present (Filipina) wife, Myrna ... who's determined we'll BOTH still "be around" for our Golden Wedding in 2058 ... by which time, I shall be 114 and she, an of nearly 99!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Tish ... I was married to my first wife, Iris for 24 happy years. Sadly, she passed away from Non Hodgkins Lymphoma exactly a week before Christmas 1991 - 12 months' short of what would've been our Silver Wedding anniversary.

But life goes on and, in 2008, I met and married my present (Filipina) wife, Myrna ... who's determined we'll BOTH still be around for Golden Wedding in 2058 ... by which time, I shall be 114 and she, nearly 99!

To have lost your first wife just short of 12 months to what would have been your silver wedding anniversary must have been so painful for you Arthur and I'm glad you have found Myrna to share living beyond centenarian to which I'm sure not impossible

I wouldn't mind living past that age too as long as I will continue to have my mobility along with my sanity too

Thread Information