Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by irishman12 View Post
    Travel tax is 1,620 peso - usually paid before check in at airport - def not 112 GBP
    Oh, i thought you meant the Travel Tax (tax of the airlines)

Well I am aware of the fees that I have to pay in the airport.

So if that tax that you were saying isn't yet included with my ticket payment, won't they give me a boarding pass if I check in online?

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    Oh, i thought you meant the Travel Tax (tax of the airlines)

Well I am aware of the fees that I have to pay in the airport.

So if that tax that you were saying isn't yet included with my ticket payment, won't they give me a boarding pass if I check in online?
    What you have to do is check in online within 24 hours and it should give you a confirmation and the e-ticket you need to print after. Then on the day of your flight, in the airport, you will have to go to the airlines' desk with "Check In Online" (airlines usually have a separate queue for the ones that has checked in online so ask questions in case you can't see it) and they will give you your boarding pass. The terminal fee and travel tax (PHP 550 + PHP 1620) will have to be paid first when you get to the airport, so just ask where the area for that is. You can go to the airlines' desk first if you want and they will tell you where to go.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    What you have to do is check in online within 24 hours and it should give you a confirmation and the e-ticket you need to print after. Then on the day of your flight, in the airport, you will have to go to the airlines' desk with "Check In Online" (airlines usually have a separate queue for the ones that has checked in online so ask questions in case you can't see it) and they will give you your boarding pass. The terminal fee and travel tax (PHP 550 + PHP 1620) will have to be paid first when you get to the airport, so just ask where the area for that is. You can go to the airlines' desk first if you want and they will tell you where to go.
    the terminal fee would be paid after check in and getting boarding pass

Thread Information