Quote Originally Posted by DAnn View Post
Hi there! Just wanted to share my TB test experience... I had the test done in the morning then had to sit in the room where a lot of others are waiting either to be called for the test or to get their result. I had to nip out for a quick lunch at noon - there is a Jollibee about 5 minutes walk from the TB test center - then walked back as soon as I could.

You can imagine I did not enjoy that lunch break because I was worried that my number or name might be called, and I would have missed it if I was not back yet, so I just shoved as much food as I could in my mouth and hurried back to the center. I still had to wait for hour when I got back!

Finally got the result around 5pm or so, if I remember correctly. So I got the result on the same day, but I just wanted to share my experience so you know what you might expect. Bring food and drink and something to keep you busy while you kill time. Sitting there for hours doing nothing but just waiting to be called felt like forever!

All the best with your TB test and VFS appointment! It is just a few days away now.
I just want to add that Sun and Smart don't have reception inside IOM, only Globe. Had my appointment at 2pm and got my results at 5pm. What I did with the 3-hour wait? I made friends with the people next to me.