Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Fat Chance !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Hi Doc Alan, this is such an interesting topic. When my fiance went here last May, I was fat and he asked me if I could lose some, I promised him and I did it somehow, weeks before he went here last November, I took pills and as what we expected I gained weight, more than what i was when he was here last May. I almost lost him because of my weight issues but instead of leaving me, he encouraged me and helped me to lose weight.

Now Ive got some replacements with the food that I was eating, white rice before, brown rice now, fried before, steamed now. I also went back to my boxing and jogging. Here in the Philippines, its very hard to have a healthy meal as most offices here in urban area are surrounded by fast food chains which is really my struggle, and it is really expensive to buy for some quick healthy meals. My fiance has told me before that it is not impossible here in the Philippines to have a good body as he had seen some petite woman, I wasn't able to rebut and tell him that its hard for me to look for some healthy meals if you are working in the city, I should've said that but I just remained silent, but I just thought few weeks ago that the women we have seen before look like their bodies are really genetically petite and sexy and I doubt that they have healthy life style.

Which is very unfortunate in my part, I have to have a healthy lifestyle before I can have a good body as I have a chubby family.

Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    Hi Doc Alan, this is such an interesting topic. When my fiance went here last May, I was fat and he asked me if I could lose some, I promised him and I did it somehow, weeks before he went here last November, I took pills and as what we expected I gained weight, more than what i was when he was here last May. I almost lost him because of my weight issues but instead of leaving me, he encouraged me and helped me to lose weight.

Now I've got some replacements with the food that I was eating, white rice before, brown rice now, fried before, steamed now. I also went back to my boxing and jogging. Here in the Philippines, its very hard to have a healthy meal as most offices here in urban area are surrounded by fast food chains which is really my struggle, and it is really expensive to buy for some quick healthy meals. My fiance has told me before that it is not impossible here in the Philippines to have a good body as he had seen some petite woman, I wasn't able to rebut and tell him that its hard for me to look for some healthy meals if you are working in the city, I should've said that but I just remained silent, but I just thought few weeks ago that the women we have seen before look like their bodies are really genetically petite and sexy and I doubt that they have healthy life style.

Which is very unfortunate in my part, I have to have a healthy lifestyle before I can have a good body as I have a chubby family.
    When I met my boyfriend (now my husband), I was the fattie. I continued to gain weight after having 2 kids, until I realized enough is enough. Self control and lots of physical activity (in any form) is the key. Now, I'm "fitter" . On the other hand, the husband's expanding waist line is uncontrollable, (and I am blamed for it because of my kitchen prowess). I try to encourage him to cut down on the lard, but he won't budge. Still, I love him to bits. Fat or thin. Just as he loved me way back when I was a fattie. Still, it would be nice for him to lose a bit more weight though...

Thread Information