Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
it doesn't seem to matter at all the age difference,

there are bad apples in every bunch, but generaly i would say they are more faithful and caring than our western women,

be sure that she wants you for the right reasons, and not for money, which it doesn't look that way, seeing as how you will loose half your house wealth to your ex, plus she doesn't want a visa to come live with you, so i would say that looks good,

give some thought to the fact that medical care is private there, and your getting older,with respect to that, keep money aside for emegency,

i had one led me on for over 3 years,

but i am glad to say i have met my diamond at last,

i too am going to live with her, i am selling up here in uk,and expect to start my new life there this september, like you i am 59 also, my asawa is 10 years younger,

for me i think go for it , you only live once
Thanks for that. She has seldom asked me for money over the three years. I bought her a laptop on my last trip as a 21st present but more so to make it easier to keep in touch. She used to have to go to internet shops all the time. She seems very sincere and after three years is still with me. According to her family and friends I am her first man. She tells me she loves me very much and that she wants to be with me. No, money is not a motivation. I found your answer very positive. Thank you. What's your name and where do you live. Regards, Pat