Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Arthur. Just so you know, I tried the Post Office first and they couldn't help me with the processing of an overseas application. Then I called the Passport Office Helpline number which wasn't very helpful and I asked around on here and was told to go on gov.uk and process it online. Thanks for your feedback though

Quote Originally Posted by sean88 View Post
    Thanks Arthur. Just so you know, I tried the Post Office first and they couldn't help me with the processing of an overseas application ...
    Ah ... would certainly tie~in with Rayna's explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by sean88 View Post
    ... Then I called the Passport Office Helpline number which wasn't very helpful and I asked around on here and was told to go on gov.uk and process it online.
    ... oh yes, ... and with your opinion. Based on the number of past encounters I've had with those so~called "helplines", I'm only too well aware of what they can be like. Believe me, your feelings of anger and frustration are fully justified!

Thread Information