Quote Originally Posted by ALUB View Post
I am not legal resident here in saudi i have only working visa for 1 year so it means i need go back to philippines to apply spouse visa. If i email the visa section in british embassy do they respond to email?
Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post
ALUB, a one year working visa means that you are legally resident in Saudi Arabia and its your place of abode until the completion of your contract. You should be able to apply in Saudi Arabia if you have all the documents you need with you. You can get in touch with the embassy to confirm, but in all honesty you should be fine http://ukinsaudiarabia.fco.gov.uk/en...bassy/contact/
Bear in mind you will need to submit your passport for up to 2 months (although there are ways around this).
as Ricky has said, you should be able to apply for a visa in Saudi Arabia, as long as your not on a visit visa etc. how long have you left on your visa before it expires ? i dont think it will take 6 months to process it, probably not much demand for visa's at the British Embassy there compared to the Phils.

yes they will repsond to your email or even better give them a call.