It all seems such a long time ago now, was it really only seven months?

I was an active poster there for perhaps 12 years. I left in disgust, effectively bullied off just a few days before you guys were banned, I suspect the two events are related.

I objected to the vitriolic extremist race hate posted by one member, In turn he falsely accused me of being a sex tourist pervert, very nasty to do that online especially as the mods always looked after him.

No point "pleading" our personal circumstances as a British-Filipina couple, the guy was a dangerous unhinged extremist, foul insults would achieve nothing, so I walked away. I was happy to walk away, it felt good.

There were very few decent members left by the end, all I remember is you two gentlemen and Markham. Anarchy and childish hate politics seemed to have taken over, though explaining how to pack three suitcases with Spam and Toblerone for ones wife to take to the Philippines was just surreal.

Well, at the moment I am stuck in Leeds, Julie is stuck in Tacloban, and we won't be seeing each other anytime soon. If it wasn't for this damned virus we would be in Bali as part of another three month trip around Asia. Ain't life a bitch.