Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    My pensions all get paid into my UK Bank.
    Since reading the experiences of folks on the forum I have become more interested in having payments made directly into a Philippines Bank.....would be so much less complicated for my wife.
    its seems much more convenient to have it sent directly to a a Philippine Bank and that's my reason for doing so.

but just now im wondering about this letter the have posted DWP , if it was registered or courier they would have given me a tracking number, if its normal post how long will it be before i get it and if they are returning my documents with this, i think DWP concern me more than the Philippine banks

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    its seems much more convenient to have it sent directly to a a Philippine Bank and that's my reason for doing so.

but just now im wondering about this letter the have posted DWP , if it was registered or courier they would have given me a tracking number, if its normal post how long will it be before i get it and if they are returning my documents with this, i think DWP concern me more than the Philippine banks
    It is usually about 3 to 4 to 5 weeks for me regular mail. On the back of your envelope you will see it is stamped when it arrived in the Philippines, then stamped with the distribution depot then your local post office. Just looked at an envelope I receved from the UK stamped June 13, June 27, 02 July The letter inside was dated MAY Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnijon View Post
    It is usually about 3 to 4 to 5 weeks for me regular mail. On the back of your envelope you will see it is stamped when it arrived in the Philippines, then stamped with the distribution depot then your local post office. Just looked at an envelope I receved from the UK stamped June 13, June 27, 02 July The letter inside was dated MAY Good luck.
    well hopefully they will pay into bank before i get the letter, unless theres something in the letter i need before they do

Thread Information