Hi can anyone offer any advice please, My wife and I were married in March this year in Dapitan and decided to go through an agency to help with the visa process, after waiting what seems forever for my wife to get security and NSO certificate she finally made a trip back to Cebu to hand over her requirements to the agency, we were then informed she has to take TB test in Manila and has also booked English test in Cebu (she lives in Dipolog) only then we realised had we been told we could have had these tests done beforehand and would be ready to apply for the visa now.

We are starting to think now the agency might not be the best idea as my wife made a special trip to Cebu to hand over our requirements which are not needed yet (until applying for the visa) and will be outdated by the time she has done the English test in October!

The reason we went with the agency was so we got the best advice, we are worried now after the test's there may be other things we will need to do which we can be getting on with now to help the process run smoothly,

Are we right in thinking after the TB then English test we will apply for the visa, when accepted she then goes for biometrics and thats all?

Can anyone share there experience on the process and in what order things are done and what they are, has anyone used an agency themselves? do you think we are better to do this on our own, as long of course as we know what were doing

Im sure i might of asked all the questions someone else has before but i cannot find them on the Forum it often seems so complicated, appreciate your time and thanks David