Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trusted Member
    Yes, if someone can find, just print it out.

Do they have a search facility on the website ?....or maybe try to google your question. Might be a link there.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    what if my friend wants to have a domestic worker and she wants to get one from the philippines? what is the process? does the person needs to be an old domestic worker of the british citizen? or could a british citizen hire a new domestic worker in the philippines ? my friend who is a british citizen wants to get a domestic worker from the philippines. she will be responsible for the ticket and for the visa fees.

anyone pls.

pls answer my questions tnx

Quote Originally Posted by gwapogwapa View Post
    what if my friend wants to have a domestic worker and she wants to get one from the philippines? what is the process? does the person needs to be an old domestic worker of the british citizen? or could a british citizen hire a new domestic worker in the philippines ? my friend who is a british citizen wants to get a domestic worker from the philippines. she will be responsible for the ticket and for the visa fees.

anyone pls.

pls answer my questions tnx
    Unfortunately your friend will be unable to do that.
    There are a significant number of regulations involved. Far too many to give details on.
    Here are the key ones, please review:-

1. Domestic workers in private households

2. Sponsoring migrant workers under the points-based system

Thread Information