Quote Originally Posted by CATHERINEOFENDA View Post

A pleasant day to everybody here. I'm Cathy and I'm a Medical Technologist here in the Philippines. I want to work in UK as a phlebotomist or a Medical Technologist. Any advice is deeply appreciated. Thank you very very much.
Hello, Cathy ... to the friendly, online filipino/uk community.

Quote Originally Posted by CATHERINEOFENDA View Post
i want to work in UK. they have an exemplary state in science and medicine. they have good learning institutions. and those are very promising.
Whilst it's true has, for centuries, been - indeed, still IS - regarded as being at the forefront as a world leader in the Scientific, Technological and Medicial fields, we ARE, by UNIVERSAL standards, a comparatively small nation - currently struggling to survive economically in the wake of gobal recession - which, sadly, due to our island being grossly overpopulated in proportion to its size - has, in turn, led to an acute shortage of job opportunities for skilled workers, affecting virtually ALL trades and professions.

Quote Originally Posted by CATHERINEOFFENDA View Post
I was thinking if there's a way for me to be considered to work there without going through the student visa.
if I appear pessimistic. Having said that, I do admire your "Where there's a Will - there's a Way" philosophy, would suggest following the links provided by the previous respondents and wish you all the very best in pusuit of your objectives.