Quote Originally Posted by baby38 View Post
To be honest I know of 2 Australian men who been talking online and on cam,went to the Phills got married within 10days of arriving there and made heaps of promises to the girls family of support,sure they got spouse visa to come to Australia,now after 2 years getting their perm visa,their relationships are finished.one of the girls I got to know, as soon as she got here she started seeing Filipina men ,even after I told her husband after she been here 1 year,he was angry .after she got her perm visa told me the main thing she came here she got her visa so dont have to return to the Phills.
My filipina wife and my self we spent 3 months together in the Phills,then she came twice to my country on 3 month visitors visa the second time we got married,the point I am trying to make get to know your wife in person visit at least a couple of times,don`t rush into marriage ,even if she gets to your country,it might end up costing you heaps more money in the long run,
Also I know from personal experience,my ex wife was Filipino,thankfully her visa was not granted,on that occasion I spent 1 month there ,then went over and got married,my story is in relationships,that was a scam.
i agree...knowing your partner or partners to be is a must and also because marriage is not just a thing that u can just back out or dump whenever u want..what im saying is try to know ur partner a little more deeper,there's plenty of time for all of us..no need to rush..but still its u who will decide anyways..i will just wish u goodluck and hope ull do the right thing..do what makes u happy but in a wiser way heheeh.