Hi Everyone! I've been too preoccupied since the year started and wasn't even able to visit here often.

I've finally submitted my application on the 2nd week of January, and luckily, VFS reconsidered and accepted my application (It's still to early for the "3 months prior to flight application date") since I only have 1 day left before my payment will be forfeited. Though of course they offered to reimburse it first then I apply anew for February. Really glad they accepted it, so now, I'm just waiting for the result.

Like everyone here who are on the same boat as I am, I'm anxious to know the status of my application.

I tried to log in to VFS to track my application, but I always get "invalid Search". I log in the application reference number I got when I signed my application, which was the same number I had when I got my appointment letter for application.

Question.. is the application number for tracking different from the ones I got while preparing for my application? I thought they're the same, but then how come I can't get through?

PLease advise.

Thanks!!!