Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Best choice
    not that much physically attracted but been inlove from his attitude and habit
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Its understandable if some of us had bad experiences with Filipino bfs however not all, some of my friends back home got really loving and faithful Filipino husbands. I had my share of bad relationships but not to the point that they cheated on me. I just find caucasians more attractive and happened to meet one..well a few but my husbands got more 'pogi' points!

You are right Benb but that is fine they can post freely even its out of topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post
    Its understandable if some of us had bad experiences with Filipino bfs however not all, some of my friends back home got really loving and faithful Filipino husbands. I had my share of bad relationships but not to the point that they cheated on me. I just find caucasians more attractive and happened to meet one..well a few but my husbands got more 'pogi' points!

You are right Benb but that is fine they can post freely even its out of topic.
    I agree too.

Best Wishes,

Hmm.. asked my missus what she saw in me and she said...her ex.hubby was bad !!! (he even threatened to kill me if he met me) but changed his mind when told I had the money to sort him out good...anyway..she said, she always feels that she is treated on an equal footing with me which is true..She also said I was Pangit..but that did not matter as no other lady would want me (how wrong she was hahaha..but I've never played away from home..nor would I) I love her because she is always happy..truthfull and not wanting everything she see's (which lot's of English women seem to do)..but most of all...everytime I see her..something tugs at my heart strings and a smile comes on my face.. I didn't even know she was Filipino...thought she was Chinese when I met her.I have met lots of her friends from the Filipines and they are all good and beautiful ladies to me....only thing is she comes from Limasawa? wheres that? Leyte somewhere..

Im usually mistaken for Thai or Chinese as well...I guess Filipinos are not that popular here in UK.

Its hard to tell sometimes from Thai/Malaysian/Indonesian/Filipinos but you can tell the difference when they speak. My husband said you all look alike and I said to him, you all look alike as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post
    I guess Filipinos are not that popular here in UK.
    I noticed that many Filipinos here don't smile as much! Perhaps, this is one of the reason that they are not as popular. I'm sure that most are really nice, maybe just too shy/reserved?

But when I am in the Philippines, everyone seem to be smiling and wanting to talk to me.

Sorry Geraldine, I'm off topic here.

Quote Originally Posted by benb View Post
    I noticed that many Filipinos here don't smile as much! Perhaps, this is one of the reason that they are not as popular. I'm sure that most are really nice, maybe just too shy/reserved?
    I used to smile to everyone but some people think we're fancy them because we smile at them.

Quote Originally Posted by gazlou View Post
    I used to smile to everyone but some people think we're fancy them because we smile at them.
    What do you mean? Do you mean they tell you that they fancy you after one smile? Its good to be liked by many - enjoy it while you can.

You don't have to do anything. its your choice. Just walk away, if someone really bothers you.

Cheers

Thread Information