's according to a purported "leaked" manfesto ... a topic on which the Party refuses to comment!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7729846.html ...

This article comes at a time when - in yet ANOTHER bid to curb immigration - the Conservatives are rumoured to be planning an increase in the current £18,600 for a partner, £22,400 for a couple with one dependent, then followed by a further £2,400 for each additional child, as introduced 5 years ago.

Trouble is, most of 's indigenous population is only too keen to have migrant figures kept under control ... which, I suspect, could be one of the MAIN reasons the Tories are presently riding high in opinion polls.

But ... ... if, there's any truth in the link I've posted above ... if, in fact, the Corbynites really ARE serious about ditching the harsh income requirements, then - on principle, as well as out of my own GENUINE concern for future visa applicants - I'm more than prepared to cast aside a family tradition going back to my parents and both sets of grandparents and, for once, vote Labour!