Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Im sorry but i have no sympathy for this Lady, she is the one that has "not" followed the relevant Immigration rules, she just needs to re-apply for the relevant Visa, and if she meets all the criteria, she will receive her visa..

P.s, I cant get my partner here because of the £18,600 income rule, can i start up a Crowd funding, to help us fight that ?. Just joking

Quote Originally Posted by Harry T View Post
    Im sorry but i have no sympathy for this Lady, she is the one that has "not" followed the relevant Immigration rules, she just needs to re-apply for the relevant Visa, and if she meets all the criteria, she will receive her visa..

P.s, I cant get my partner here because of the £18,600 income rule, can i start up a Crowd funding, to help us fight that ?. Just joking
    So does that mean more trips over there Harry or even a move ?????

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    So does that mean more trips over there Harry or even a move ?????
    I think your second option is very highly likely Steve.

Just move to Guernsey and work there.they don't have the same rules as UK.They also still do it under the old rules e.g. ILR after 2 years.Plenty jobs here and you get a minimum of a 5 year licence to work here.

Quote Originally Posted by robbie bobby View Post
    Just move to Guernsey and work there.they don't have the same rules as UK.They also still do it under the old rules e.g. ILR after 2 years.Plenty jobs here and you get a minimum of a 5 year licence to work here.
    Thanks RB thats very interesting Info, i used to have contact with an old guy by the name of Cyril Lowe back in the Day when we raced pigeons, Cyril was the guy who always looked after the Birds when they arrived on Guernsey, up until the time they were released, I could always rely on Cyril to send over a few Boxes of Toms...

Hi Harry. Unfortunately there are lots of people who uses this Crowd funding as this is the easiest way to get money may it be legitimate or not. My husband said she didn't think that this will happen to her because she has ILR visa and she didn't think that she will be deported despite living in UK for nore than 20 years.

Thread Information