Hi guys.
Well it was only a few weeks ago we arrived at Manila it was a gruelling 13.5 hour flight and that was after 3 hour train & 5 hours at Heathrow. Little man our son would not sleep and complained for the whole journey, infact he was the only one awake all night making a fuss (stressful & tiring to say the least) We arrived at Manila with Typhoon to threaten a cancelled flight but as we arrived at Domestic departures a big sign of cancellations welcomed us but our flight and the next one were the only ones to leave! Answered prayer!
We arrived at CDO tired and met with the whole family which was precious.
We spent the whole two weeks in their house, and it was precious. I had my birthday there so big family get together . We enjoyed the warm sea @ 30c and hot sun (well I did) and travelled to the mountain resort with the family. Enjoyed much rice shopping Malls videoki & two nights at Ridge view chalets at xavior estates which was really nice.
Little man got a bug for 3 days and then I got it! Felt so rough on the last day at 3am when we had to get up, throbbing head feeling sick and coughing madly! Well little man slept most of the 14.5 hour flight and we arrived back T3 and one night in a hotel before train home next day.
Cost ..around £3k and that was budget!

Airport customs friendly and helpful in both countries

John