Thanks for the replies everyone, it's good to be here and I can recognise the good community spirit here already. I have stumbled across similar sites already on the net but never felt like joining as everyone on there seemed so pessimistic and nearly all posts were alon the lines of "you're being scammed" and so on and so forth. It's nice to read some success stories and know that people are here to help.

It's interesting that one of you is moving to the Philippines, as that's e opposite of what most on here are probably doing. How is the preparations going? I don't think I could live over there due to the heat. I've been over in February when I believe it's the coolest (well, coolest and not raining) and I only just managed, haha. That's actually an issue I have at the moment. My girlfriend and I want to get married over there but because of the heat and the rain the only options are to do it between December and February. We don't have enough time to plan a good wedding for this year so it will be Dec 17 to Feb 18 and neither of us wants to wait that long because then you have the lengthy visa process comin after it. We are going to sit down and discuss this at length next month when she is back in England.

Also, will my posts always be moderated before publication or is that just because I'm a new member? I accidentally double posted earlier when I thought it had been deleted, d'oh!