Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    If I'm going to tick multiple visa, do I have to have travel insurance?
    Advisable many thieves in Barcelona. It'll give you health cover can you get an EHIC Card ?? http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Healthc...-the-ehic.aspx

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Sorry Jhen forgot to mention just go on a price comparison website which will bring up loads of insurance companies and policies for you to choose from...

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    Sorry Jhen forgot to mention just go on a price comparison website which will bring up loads of insurance companies and policies for you to choose from...
    Thanks for all of your help, I've got the visa today. It's multi visa but it only shows valid from 26.09.2015 to 25.10.15 duration of stay 15
    And what does "Estancia" mean?

I don't get it

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    Thanks for all of your help, I've got the visa today. It's multi visa but it only shows valid from 26.09.2015 to 25.10.15 duration of stay 15
    And what does "Estancia" mean?

I don't get it
    Hiya Jen,

Basically "Estancia" means you have permission to stay in Spain ie you have the visa and is normal on Spanish schengen visas.

With regards to the length of stay the Spanish are a little bit tight on the duration for their schengen visas especially if it's the first time you have applied unlike the French or Portuguese who normally give 6 months on first time applications.

Your validity of 15 days maximum stay is correct for a visa valid for 30 days under the schengen rules, anyway glad you got it and have a good time...

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    Hiya Jen,

Basically "Estancia" means you have permission to stay in Spain ie you have the visa and is normal on Spanish schengen visas.

With regards to the length of stay the Spanish are a little bit tight on the duration for their schengen visas especially if it's the first time you have applied unlike the French or Portuguese who normally give 6 months on first time applications.

Your validity of 15 days maximum stay is correct for a visa valid for 30 days under the schengen rules, anyway glad you got it and have a good time...
    Oh thanks Mark, I have thought of that I just wanted to make sure hahaha. Hopefull they will get me longer length of visa next time I apply.

Respected Member
    wife wants to go to Barcelona for 4days for her friends birthday, she is on her first visa , 33months i think, we are married, but when i looked it was £170 pound for her to get a visa to go , is this right or am i missing something,
    i would not be traveling with her

Thread Information