Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hello
    How are you all keeping?

My wife will go to the Manila TB clinic on Monday 25th May for further X-ray This will continue for each month until the end of August. If she gets the all clear. please God?
    Then we can begin to apply for her visa.

When my wife was last at that clinic, they ask her to take some blood, 9 in all and HIV screening and bring the results with her when so that the doctor will be able to look at them.

By the way, please could you tell me if there has there been any new changes to the rules of the visa application since or is there some more new rules in the pipeline that we should know about?

Oh almost forgot, does anyone know where I can find out the names of the staff at the British Embassy in Manila, who deal with the visa clearances?
    It would be very helpful to us when and if we need to write and to address these members of the staff

Thank you
    all the best
    LG

Quote Originally Posted by lloydegbrick View Post
    By the way, please could you tell me if there has there been any new changes to the rules of the visa application since or is there some more new rules in the pipeline that we should know about?
    Please take at look at these forum threads, especially review the new BRP impacts and the Health Surcharge:-

Round up of UK Immigration changes from April 2015

Changes to visa process for applicants travelling to UK

Migrant Health Surcharge to Raise £200 million a year

Please take at look at these forum threads, especially review the new BRP impacts and the Health Surcharge:-
    Thank you for this Terpe

Thank you for this Terpe

Hello Terpe
    Can my wife apply for the C.F.O.sticker on her passport before she has the visa?

I almost forgot to mention that my wife has to go back to the clinic each month until the end of August, her next trips is for the 25th of May for further X-rays
    Dear all
    Correction here
    The date of my wife's next appointment is on the 17th August at the TB clinic in Manila
    After being on medication for 6 months I hope her next X-Ray will show that her lungs are clear

Thank you
    LG

Hello all,

I'm sorry for not being on here as often as I would like to be.

I hope you all are doing ok?

All this waiting is very nerve wracking upon us both.

Her sputum test shows that she is in the clear and no sign of any TB in her lungs.

My wife is still undergoing medication for the TB.
    She has to finish the course, which altogether will be 6 months by the end of August.
    She went to the clinic 25th June.
    Her next appointment is 27th July.

We carry on with this until the end of August. Hopefully this will be the last appointment, then we will get the certificate at that time time.

Fingers crossed, and touch wood!

The last time we met was almost a year ago come July 14th 2014.
    We have been constantly in touch with each other almost every day now, plus phone calls, emails, texting, every day.

Do you think I should go over there again to show the visa people that we are still in touch and that we are as keen as ever?

Thanking you all for this invaluable site that you have here - keeping up to date with what is going on in the visa application world - as I'd be totally at a loss on what to do next without it.

Regards

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Hello all,

I'm sorry for not being on here as often as I would like to be.

I hope you all are doing ok?

All this waiting is very nerve wracking upon us both.

Her sputum test shows that she is in the clear and no sign of any TB in her lungs.

My wife is still undergoing medication for the TB.
    She has to finish the course, which altogether will be 6 months by the end of August.
    She went to the clinic 25th June.
    Her next appointment is 27th July.

We carry on with this until the end of August. Hopefully this will be the last appointment, then we will get the certificate at that time time.

Fingers crossed, and touch wood!

The last time we met was almost a year ago come July 14th 2014.
    We have been constantly in touch with each other almost every day now, plus phone calls, emails, texting, every day.

Do you think I should go over there again to show the visa people that we are still in touch and that we are as keen as ever?

Thanking you all for this invaluable site that you have here - keeping up to date with what is going on in the visa application world - as I'd be totally at a loss on what to do next without it.

Regards

I just wanna ask why despite the sputum test result is negative, your wife has still to undergo TB treatment? Isnt that bad for your health if you are taking medication for a disease that is not existing? Was your wife referred to a pulmonologist in Makati Med?

Thanks

I just wanna ask why despite the sputum test result is negative, your wife has still to undergo TB treatment? Isnt that bad for your health if you are taking medication for a disease that is not existing? Was your wife referred to a pulmonologist in Makati Med?

Thanks
    Hello Jonn
    Yes it is a bit strange and I ask my wife to make sure she gets a good reason as to why she has to take that medication?
    But it now seems to be a done thing if they are not sure if she had TB or not?

Thread Information