hi, I know what you going through as my wife went through something similar last year...after her 1st TB test at the IOM, she was told that she has shadow/mucus on the lung and was told she need to do a sputum test, when we receive the result from the sputum test after 10 weeks which were negative for TB, the IOM were not prepared to give my wife a TB clearance certificate. she was then given a course of antibiotic, which did not clear mucus up and another x-ray....don't know what happened next, but the doctor at the IOM, told my wife to go to a Pulmonologist, which she did(outside hospital)....another x-ray 1/4 of the cost, and they gave her TB blood test ...which was negative....she took back the results to IOM and they give her a TB clearance certificate for 13weeks...

we never got around to submitting that TB clearance certificate, as we were waiting for our 2 children's uk passport to turn up before we could submit our visa application..

on my wife's second visit to the IOM, she took all paperwork/scans from before, she had another x-ray, still a bit of a shadow/mucus but not as much as before...they gave an medical interview and was given her 6 months TB clearance certificate.

the problem at IOM, is they are general doctor, not Pulmonologist. if I was you, I would ask them if your wife could see Pulmonologist and have a TB blood test, I am sure they would let you do it, as they done it for my wife..

will