Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Be careful on this 30 day visa free stay, i did this then applied at BI in Davao for a 59 day extension, sorry Sir we can only give you a 30 day extension, okay i will go for that, 3100 pesos plz sir, but you have to come back in 30 days for another 30 day extension.

I went back for my final 30 day extension, and imagine my surprise when they said 7300 pesos Sir, i asked why i was being charged for an ID card, its mandatory Sir, so i paid my 7300 pesos, but never received an ID card, asking around amongst a few Foreign Nationals it appears this is common practice, and just another example of corruption in Phills, we cant argue just in case we dont receive the required visa.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry T View Post
    Be careful on this 30 day visa free stay, i did this then applied at BI in Davao for a 59 day extension, sorry Sir we can only give you a 30 day extension, okay i will go for that, 3100 pesos plz sir, but you have to come back in 30 days for another 30 day extension.

I went back for my final 30 day extension, and imagine my surprise when they said 7300 pesos Sir, i asked why i was being charged for an ID card, its mandatory Sir, so i paid my 7300 pesos, but never received an ID card, asking around amongst a few Foreign Nationals it appears this is common practice, and just another example of corruption in Phills, we cant argue just in case we dont receive the required visa.

Yeah...Clever!! Its a 30 day visa free if you stay less than thirty days...Stay longer and they charge for a complete stay of up to 59 days...Stay longer then that and they will charge you 50.00 Dollars for a one year ACR card plus the extension costs!! Hey!!!! We told you its more fun here....Right??
    Regardless...Hope you had a good holiday in the relentless El Nino sun!!

Thread Information