I am not pretty sure if this kind of thread has been posted before but I would like to share my experience on renewing my passport as well as changing my surname to my married name.

Requirements for all applicants for e-passport:

-Personal Appearance is required
-Duly accomplished application form There are forms available in the embassy but just to make it easy print your own, fill it all up with your information then its ready to go.
-Other supporting documents (please refer to the list below)
-The passport fee is £43.00 payable in cash or British postal order (We do not accept personal cheques, debit/credit cards for payment).

Additional requirements for passport renewal:

-Applicant’s old passport
-Photocopy of old passport’s data page. There is a photocopier in the embassy, 20p per copy. Make sure you have plenty 20p's in your pocket as they dont have any change in the embassy.
-If passport being renewed is the old brown passport, submit supporting documents with complete middle name.
-Former Filipinos who have re-acquired Philippine citizenship must bring copies of their Oath of Allegiance.

Additional requirements for married women who wish to use surname of spouse in their passports:

(Note: The Embassy will no longer process applications for amendment of name in a machine readable passport. Applicants are required to renew the passport instead)

-If married in the Philippines, the original and a photocopy of the marriage certificate (authenticated by the National Statistics Office). A copy of husband’s valid passport or birth certificate.
-If marriage was performed outside the Philippines, (a) the original and four (4) copies of the Marriage Certificate, (b) four (4) duly accomplished Report of Marriage forms (which are available at the Embassy and at the Embassy website), (c) four (4) passport size photos of husband and wife, taken within the last 6 months, (d) four (4) photocopies of the passports of the husband and wife. The Report of Marriage fee is £18. If the marriage had been solemnized for more than a year prior to the filing of Report of Marriage, there is an additional fee of £18 for late registration. If you already have reported your marriage to the Philippine Embassy, bring the stamped report of marriage with you, the one they returned to you when you submitted the report. Also photocopy the report of marriage page and your marriage contract.
-If marriage was performed outside the United Kingdom, please submit the original and four (4) photocopies of the marriage certificate duly authenticated by the Embassy of the country where marriage was celebrated.
-In case of death of husband, applicant must provide the original and four (4) copies of the death certificate of the late husband.
In case of divorce or annulment, applicant must provide four (4) photocopies of the divorce or annulment papers. Please note that the applicant may have her name changed to that of her second spouse only if the petitioner of the divorce of the previous marriage is the foreign spouse.

List of other supporting documents:

-Marriage Contract
-Baptismal Certificate
-PRC/IBP ID
-Seaman’s Book
-Land Title
-Driver’s License
-Government Service Record
-Old SSS-E1 form
-Transcript of Records
-Voter’s Registration Record

Actually they didnt ask any of this identification or supporting documents from me on renewing my passport and changing it to my married name BUT in case and just in case they will ask you, its better to be ready so I will advise you to bring 2-3 of these

Reminders:

-Passports unclaimed after six (6) months will be cancelled per Department Order No. 37-03.
-The Embassy is authorized to reject applications not supported by sufficient documentary requirements.
-The Philippine Embassy Consular Section is located at 6 Suffolk Street, London, SW1Y 4HG.
-The Embassy is open from 9:00am to 1 :00 pm and 2 :00 to 5:00pm, Mondays thru Fridays, except holidays. After submission of applications, applicants will be notified when processed passports will be ready for collection.
-Passports may be claimed in person by the applicant after 6-8 weeks from the date of application or completion of the computer generated form for the passport.
-Passports may be posted to the applicant by the Embassy upon submission of a self-addressed special delivery pre-paid envelope at the time of the application. If like me lives 3 hours from London and couldnt afford to spend another day in the city just by collecting the passport then bring a self addressed special delivery pre-paid envelope with you to avoid any delays. There is a post office nearby, 5 mins walk from the embassy but quite hard to find if your not that good in London. Better check the location at google map.

Few Tips:

-upon arrival at the embassy, enter the room on the left and find the number dispenser, secure a number and then wait to be called. only if you have your docus like forms filled up with your infos, photocopies, payment etc thats ready to go.
-if you havent got any forms, photocopy etc then the room in the right side of the embassy is your first stop.
-if your number is called proceed to the window, hand over your docus then after they had a look at it they will give you a small paper to take to the cashier for the payment of the fee.
-after the payment, you will be asked to go upstairs for your fingerprints and photographs.
-sit and wait to be called. if you havent got a coat/blazer with collar they have a rack of blazers at the far end of the waiting room, just at the back of the door, you can choose and use it for your photograph.
-after the biometrics, the encoding staff will ask you to have a look at the computer screen to check your details, those details are the details that will come out in your new passport so make sure you thoroughly check all of them.
-if you are planning to drive to London, you have to pay congestion charge of £10 for the day, http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/congestion-charge.
-there is also a multi story park building near the embassy, £5 an hour, Titan parking it says, just next to the odeon cinema at whitcomb st at the back of leicester square.

Hope this one helps!