Hi guys and girls,

I've been having a little trouble in searching online for a decent, family friendly, AUTHENTIC, British style pub/restaurant in or around Manila.

Ruby and I shall be heading back to the Philippines this June and we shall be visiting her family and celebrating my 30th birthday there. As Ruby is the only member of her family to have visited the UK, I want to treat them to an "English" (I always think of the Goodness Gracious Me scene when I say that!) meal and experience. We always take stuff out there to try etc, but it would be nice to actually relax and have a proper feel for home, and see their faces when they try some decent bitters and ales for a change

We'll be staying in Obando, Bulacan, just on the outskirts of Northern Metro Manila, and are happy to travel within a reasonable distance to find a place, but I'm literally basing views on reviews I am reading online, but they can be hard to trust, so I'd like to know if anyone here has any recommendations of places. Beer isn't essential, but the quality and authenticity of food is.