Hello everyone...
I just want to share my PEO Croydon experience and it's really worth paying extra £375 of getting decision on the same day. Not only that, it is good to get also all your original documents especially your passport so that anytime to go out of the country it is with you.

My appointment was at 8:00am, decision at 9:15am and finished at 9:30am.

here's how I arranged my docs -> 1-set of original and 1-set of copies in a clear folder with table of contents printed on a folded A4 size white paper that separates from orig. and copies:

1st clear folder - payment printout, signed application form with my 2 passport, size photo and 1 for my hubby, my and hubby's passport, marriage contract, my and hubby's birth certificates plus copies.

2nd clear folder - Our 6-months joint accounts statement to plus copies

3rd clear folder - my hubby's 6-months bank statements plus copies

4th clear folder - my 6-months bank statements plus copies

5th clear folder - my employment contract as I just started working so no payslip and my hubby's 6-months payslips. Plus copies.

6th clear folder - life in the uk and ESOL entry 3 certificate plus copies

7th clear folder - Cohabitation letters for 2 yrs - joint plus copies

8th clear folder -Cohabitation letters for 2 yrs - mine plus copies

9th clear folder - Cohabitation letters for 2 yrs - my hubby's plus copies

10th clear folder - benefits: housing and council tax support plus copies

11th clear folder - benefits: child benefit, working and child tax credits plus copies

Oh yeah I know I've used many clear folders so that it would be easy for case worker to look at what they need.

Each folder has its own table of contents, like in the cohabitation letters I have included dates and where are they come from.

sorry for the long letter to make your eyes tired in reading. Haha...

I am very happy now and looking forward to applying for British citizenship before this year ends.

Good luck to everyone specially to those who will apply for ILR and thank you to all members who helped while preparing my paper works. We'll done.

Cheers.

Ann