Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by will1927 View Post
    congratulations ben on receiving your children uk passport, 11 months, and our was 9 months!!!!! looks like its taking longer now to issue the passports , and were in the summer period...delay are sure to be longer.....did you check all the returned documents, as they lost our embassy birth certificates for our son, and I only realised a few day before we submitted our application at vfs.

will
    Yes i had all my documents returned. So what stage are you at now will? Have you recieved your visa yet?

hi, we have submitted the visa application and we are just waiting now for a positive decision.

have you submitted yours yet.

our timeline

submitted online...............march 3rd
    vfs/documents submitted...march 11th
    passport submitted...........march 23rd (Passport Pass back service used)

will

Quote Originally Posted by will1927 View Post
    hi, we have submitted the visa application and we are just waiting now for a positive decision.

have you submitted yours yet.

our timeline

submitted online...............march 3rd
    vfs/documents submitted...march 11th
    passport submitted...........march 23rd (Passport Pass back service used)

will
    No not yet..nearly! I'm just gathering the last of my documents, then will DHL them to my wife. Hopefully she can apply middle of May. I will pay priority service, i saw it was only 8100pesos extra, i think that is well worth the money. Can you tell me your experience of the visa center please? How it all went? How did you present your evidence etc.. any tips, or advice you can give so i can pass on to my wife..
    Thanks

hello...went really well, we went there twice over a two week period... the first time we used the VIP premium lounge service and Passport Pass back service, cost was 5,800paso, did not have to wait to long and they checked all the document we had, there was a few documents that we did not have and still not sure they were needed (my wife's 2 children NSO birth certificate's, even thou there not travelling with us at this time, and our 2 children uk British passport, the passport number were on the application) they told us we could send scan copies to the embassy email address they gave us,which we did...also I present my old passport, they said it was not required, but I told them, we want to present it as it had all the visa entry/exit stamps on it.

we presented the document in 5 plastic folder, applicant details, sponsor details, accommodation details, financial details, and relationship with the original at the front and copies at the rear, we took them out of the plastic folder, they checked them and they put them in a plastic DHL envelope to be sent to the embassy. we informed them we want to use the Passport Pass back service as we were going to Thailand that week for a week, no problem but had to return my wife's passport within 10 working days.... then we went in to a small room for the biometric to be taken, once that was done we left, total time 30mins max.

second time, we came straight from the airport with all our luggage, not a problem as there a cloak room there, where we left our backpacks....there was a slight queue, when got there, but we explained to the guard we were presenting my wife's passport and he let us straight in, was told to go to lane 1 or 2, where we present my wife's passport, the assistant put it in a paper envelope and wrote the GWF reference number on it and that was it....5mins.

will

Thread Information