Hello Fellow forum members

Its been quite a while since I posted on Filipino UK

In July 2012 I was married here in UK to my wife Bea who originally came here to UK in 2009 on a Student Visa.

We applied to UKBA in January 2013 for FLR and we received our answer in June which was a refusal.

As some may be aware, I had been out of work in 2012 but secured Employment as a Courier/Delivery driver but the salary did,nt come anywhere near the £18,600 required by UKBA so we applied outside the rules based on my medical history and Right to a family life here in UK.

Their decision mentioned nothing about the UKBA monies needed to live on or about my medical grounds. Their wording was that, because my kids are all over 18yrs old, they saw no reason why I should not go live in Philippines.

On July 17th this year while at work I suffered a heart attack and was hospitalised at West Middlesex Hospital for 10 days and within that 10 days had Stents fitted at Hammersmith Hospital.

Since that time the doctors won,t allow me to work and I had to resign the Job I was doing on Medical Grounds.

We were informed about our appeal date about a month ago and it will take place in Angel in London on January 16th 2014.

Our worry is that it may be refused again and If so what other course of action can we take.

I have been told if I,m on DLA a visa will be granted but I can,t even apply for that till at least January 2014

I don,t claim benefits for my wife she does work and its a big struggle for us but we are just about surviving albeit financially on our knees.

I feel shame because I can,t provide for her properly and feel I have let her down but she says that's not so and we will get through this together.

I spoke with my GP and he will support us regarding medical grounds and he will state that giving up my life here in UK would cause more medical problems and although some of the hospitals are good in Phil he is worried about not just my physical well being but my emotional well being too.

This problem as caused me untold stress and severe depression and I know its making Bea depressed too but like she says we must keep fighting it and we will come out stronger.

I love Bea and the thought of them sending her home to Philippines is causing me sleepless nights

Any advice that anyone can give please feel free to say so I will listen to good advice.