Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I met a Filipina lady online about 2 1/2 years ago, I came to visit her in the Phils and it was love at first sight. We have been married for 18 months now and I couldn't ask for a more loyal, loving and trustworthy wife. I'm 66 and she's 42 but that doesn't make love any less secure. I have moved out here and we are very happy together. Not to sure about the retirement visa option, seems like you have to deposit a load of money here for that. I'm here on a 13a residents visa, had no problems getting that after we were married. If your instinct tells you to do it then go for it. But I will add a foot note, I've known of 2 or 3 Filipina women since I've been here that seem to be using westerners.

Quote Originally Posted by keith britten View Post
    But I will add a foot note, I've known of 2 or 3 Filipina women since I've been here that seem to be using westerners.
    and a few members on here have been scammed, used and abused over the years , thankfully only a SMALL number
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    and a few members on here have been scammed, used and abused over the years , thankfully only a SMALL number
    Yes, I can vouch for that. ...I also agree on Arthur's initial post as well. ..no good me subscribing my opinion, I'm currently going through the bitter and twisted stages. ...the bright light is that she don't wanna leave the Philippines. Always a good sign unless you plan on building a multimillion peso gaff then that wld throw a different complexion on matters. You are right, if the relationship goes pear shaped you do indeed lose everything. ....the only women I trust with my life are my Mother and Daughter. ..so don't mind me

Thread Information