Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Gratitude for the member to comment here otherwise I wouldn't of known this thread existed.

How about if I chopped in my trusty ever faithful C5 for an Aston Martin. .I wonder if my fellow taxpayers wouldn't mind helping me out with the maintenance bills I thought not. Moral of the story is, live within your means.

Me personally won't be Internet dating again. .I failed twice, never to be repeated.

Better to save and earn your money instead of wasting hours trolling sites looking for love while on the other side of the coin they are trolling site for mugs like me.

The age gap issue. ..for me, the age gap was a major contribution to my 2 failings. ...No matter how well we got on in their own environment as soon as they settled here and met likewise here it changed. ..cld go on. ..I won't.

It seems some of my Aunts and Uncles married with over 10 years differences, the fact was, it made a difference especially in later life when the wife was in her 50's and the husband in their late 60s. ...okay, I'm going back to the day when men wasn't expected live live much past 64 years but, resentment was there, even in the 1940's and 50's.

Yes, I hear some say we are happy blah blah blah. ..which I don't doubt for one minute give it a decade or so down the line then see how one feels.

Just my biased opinion folks
    Totally understand your views Mark but you never know what's round the corner.
    It's horrible when it goes wrong but I always take the view that the success stories outweigh the nightmares.
    Never say Never matey

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    Totally understand your views Mark but you never know what's round the corner.
    It's horrible when it goes wrong but I always take the view that the success stories outweigh the nightmares.
    Never say Never matey
    Cheers Marco

I'm not giving up on love. .it's just I got other more pressing priorities than thinking about oneself. .I'm the bottom of the pile at this time Not a problem with that.

I say the age difference played a part along with the culture issues I thought we didn't have.

Next time someone near my own age, looks unimportant. .What's the good of a beauty when the heart's rotten.

Inherently good people do think that good overcomes evil. .and I'm glad to say, it does. ..unfortunately, most think these nasty things won't happen to then. ..such is human nature. .no gain without risk. .yeah why not. ..Please let the risk be calculated and not just a stab in in the dark.

Time won't be on my side the next time. I'll use my life experiences more wisely in future.

Thread Information