Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lordna View Post
    I also agree!
    but i dont agree with this:-I cant put into words the hatred I feel for this creature

Perhaps he can enlighten us as to the positive role these Roma filth in London play

The previous statement could only be classed as outright racism. Perhaps the writer knows these people personally? How does he know you are not looking at a group of lawyers, doctors or what? Perhaps they have fallen on hard times but just maybe they have a positive contribution to make to our society. At least they should be given a chance to prove it.
    No racism anywhere in those comments made by Dedworth. Look up the official meaning of the word. The racism red line has been tested recently in the courts in the Terry case, and Frankie Boyle. Free speech does involve comments that some people might find offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    I agree with Lordna. I am tempted to report the OP statement to the police.

I am very surprised that the site owner allows these kinds of statements.
    We allow them because some people agree with the comments, some don't, see the posts above. You can report it to the police but they won't be interested (Re: The 2 recent court cases mentioned).

I have groups of people I can't stand, Geordies .... so I must be a racist .... can't understand a word the nuckle dragging neanderthals say
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    No racism anywhere in those comments made by Dedworth. Look up the official meaning of the word. The racism red line has been tested recently in the courts in the Terry case, and Frankie Boyle. Free speech does involve comments that some people might find offensive.

We allow them because some people agree with the comments, some don't, see the posts above. You can report it to the police but they won't be interested (Re: The 2 recent court cases mentioned).

I have groups of people I can't stand, Geordies .... so I must be a racist .... can't understand a word the nuckle dragging neanderthals say
    Do you not think the CPS will spot the difference between Dedworths "Roma Filth" and "I have groups of people I can't stand, Geordies .... so I must be a racist .... can't understand a word the nuckle dragging neanderthals say"

Its down to maliciouse intent.

Trusted Member
    Do you not think the CPS will spot the difference between Dedworths "Roma Filth" and "I have groups of people I can't stand, Geordies .... so I must be a racist .... can't understand a word the nuckle dragging neanderthals say"

lastlid, either stay as tomorrow is another day, you've made many posts on here and helped people out, your not always going to get on with everyone, and sometimes never get on with some people, thats life, so take it on the chin or go, its your choice, no one has banned you.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Thread Information