Quote Originally Posted by bhem_bhem View Post
hello terpe, i think i've made a silly decision and i'm so stressed about it. i have posted my spousal visa application before you have posted this thread and when i read this i thought to myself it's too late for me but then suddenly i realized that the home office still haven't take the money on my account so what i did is i tried booking an appointment on line last night as how u said it and to my surprise i actually did it. when they emailed me the confirmation of my appointment i noted to myself to ring the home office first thing in the morning and ask them i want my papers back. i withdraw most of my money in my bank to make sure they won't get any in case they'll try get £561.

do u think they will refuse my application because of what i did? im all worked up since last night. thank you.
You need to communicate immediately with UKBA.

Under normal circumstances if you withdraw the application you will lose all the money.

You must agree a course of action with UKBA.
Either telephone them or e-mail them urgently

To be honest I have no idea what happens in the case that they cannot secure payment from you........ may nothing!! After all they'll not have your money and you can just ask them to return your documents etc. Sorry I just don't know.