hi, new to the site so bare with me.....

My girlfriend and i have been dating for nearly 18 months now and i have visted her twice 3weeks and 5 weeks stints... so anyway we applied for her visit visa to meet my family and friends on the 24/4/12 the have denied her entry.. here is a quote from the letter...

" I am not satisfied your intentions are as claimed and that you only intend to visit UK for a holiday, therefore I am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that you are genuinely seeking entry for the limited period as stated by you or that you intend to leave the uk at the end of your proposed visit.
You have not provided any evidence of your employment or stated income or shown that your employers are aware and approve of your month absence..I am therefore not satisfied that you have any employment to return to. In the absence of satisfactory evidence, I consider that you have failed to show sufficiently strong family, social or economic ties to the Philippines.Your right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84(1)(c) of the Nationality,Immigration and Asylum Act 2002(www.legislation.gov.uk)"

we provided an inch thick of all the relative evidence that we needed for the application, yet they never asked for any visual proof of my girlfriends non exsistant contract or payslips... she works in a reteraunt in gen san and her last payslip was a piece of till paper with number scribbled on it... how can we submit that and ensure they will take that seriously!!!! it makes furious my own country has carried on about people human rights yet they have denied me and my girlfriends! to have a happy 6 months together here!!!! anyway i have written to my local mp after viewing another thread exactly the same.....wish me luck

ben and jen