Quote Originally Posted by mickcant View Post
Hi Rosie

I have watched them all to date, and just looked at your photo and remember the scene now, will he be popping up any more in the series?

Mick
Hi Mick

Teddy was in the opening scenes in the first episode underneath the bridge with several other children and a few other scenes in that episode too. He was in the wedding scene in the second episode and also the scene where Miranda Hart was trying to learn to ride a bike (where he was obstructing her by standing in front of the cycle). He's usually amongst other children and I don't know what's coming next, although he did mention being in a classroom scene too. Anyway, watch out for his dark hair and taupe coloured jumper (as pictured on my profile), he seems to have worn the same costume throughout so far (!) He really enjoyed the filming and getting to know the cast at the hotel afterwards.

He has already been in Holby (the hospital series) and just missed being selected as "the" boy in a new Tescos advert. He will be back filming another series of Call the Midwife in the summer ..... his dad is so proud!