Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Newbie (Restricted Access)

Re: How to determine if the job being offered is authentic? - for domestic job

Hi all!

I have read a LINK REMOVED about a domestic job offer and I would just like to know if it is authentic or not. Actually, I already contacted the person and got this reply:

Hi,

1. Is the position still open?Yes
    2. Do you accept male applicant for house keeping?-Yes
    3. You indicated the salary on the post but not the currency. Is it 5000 php?-It is analyzed in the message content below.

How are you today and your family over there? Is nice to read from you I will love to have you in my family and I will like to say a bit about my family as well.We are Mrs Keating Jenny Dawn and my husband is Mr Dave Lance Dawn I work as an Auditor(Full time) and my husband owns a well reputable company(Plastic) in London(UK).We just came back from the states 2 months ago after a long stay but we decided to move back to our own town and due to the extremely busy nature of my job and my tight work schedule.I have no quality time to spend with my kids so I need a reliable and GOD fearing applicant.Below

( Aupair/Nanny/Driver/Chef or House sitter)

who will take good care of my two kids and at the same time do some up keeping of the house together with cooking because my husband and I are so busy and my husband always travel due to his business.My husband is trying to take care of his businesses around the world so you will be in the position to take absolute care of our child.

If you are willing to accept this offer and all responsibility shall be taken care of by me.Your salary as Aupair/Nanny/Driver/Chef or House sitter will be very attractive and also negotiable.It is analyzed below

AU PAIR/NANNY: £1,800 Monthly ,weekly allowance (350)
    DRIVER: £2000 Monthly weekly allowance (400)
    CHEF: £1,900 Monthly ,weekly allowance (300)
    HOUSE SITTER: £1,700 Monthly ,weekly allowance (350)

If you are willing and ready to accept this job please email me back and you will be referred to our scrutiny officer for the official approach and subsequent procedures of scrutinizing you.The post is needing an urgent applicant and we are seeking someone who can work with us for one year or more.

I really need someone who's trustworthy and can take care of my kids very well.Our kids loves playing games and the amusement park but most of all they love going for movies. We live in a friendly environments with lovely people since you will be with them when they are back from school, you will just have to take them to movies occasionally.

We want you not just taking care of our kids alone but as part of the family because it has to do with our children and we love them very well. We once had an Aupair/Nanny but she has gotten a better job now and our kids loved her so much and we believe they will love you same way too because I have just told you the secret to their love which is taking them to movies and amusement parks occasionally so do get back to me Asap if you we like to work with my family.

NOTE:KINDLY INDICATE THE POSITION YOU WANT FOR THE JOB

Regards.

Dawn Family

Thanks, your idea will be so valuable.

Marco
    Last edited by Steve.r; 18th March 2011 at 10:44. Reason: link removed

Thread Information