Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
Thanks Rosie for another heartwarming update.
BTW, how are his wife and son managing with their new life here in UK??
Thanks Terpe, my brother’s partner and his son have settled in well in the UK. She is working part-time and enjoys her job but is homesick for her family. My 7 year old nephew loves school and is doing very well. His accent is changing and he sounds just like a little English boy. It has been an extremely difficult time for them both but they are now very excited and looking forward to going back to the Philippines for Christmas and will be there for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
I look like that normally
Poor Rayna!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
its realy good to read how your brother is progressing, god bless
Imagine, thank you for your kind comments and god bless you too

Quote Originally Posted by kevinbrown10 View Post
In the period of recovery patient needs more care. Today, there are several options are available for that in the form of Home Care.
In home care you can see two categories one is full time and other one is part time. Those that do not need medical attention 24 hour can choose part time home care as an option. In this option, caregiver is hired to visit for a few hours each morning. Decides what needs to be done and then leaves the patient to his own routine. . In full time homecare nurses are hired to work full day, they leave in night and return back to the next morning. By this option patient never feel alone and the privacy of patient never get disturbed.
Thank you Kevin for sharing that information. It is now a year to this very day since my brother first went missing and was found in the Philippines suffering from damage to his brain. He has made some very good progress but he is still not at a stage where he is able to do much for himself and needs constant supervision and help. He has double incontinence, forgets what he is doing, wanders off and cannot be left alone. He is currently too much for his Filipina partner to handle at home in the tiny house being rented, although the house could of course be changed but finances will not stretch to much. There are all sorts of social, financial and medical complications and at present, he has regular assessments to determine whether continuous care funding is still appropriate. I don’t really know where to turn next as I am not receiving any support ........... I will however, request a meeting with the nursing home manager soon and will consider options. (The advice when I met her last was to stay put.) In the meantime, I just need the care to continue for him and pray that the damage will continue to heal with time.