I don't know what's wrong with my UK Vodaphone sim! It's selective when it comes to receiving and sending texts ONLY from/to the Philippines and it's really irritating!

New Year's eve, my mom sent me a message (via Smart network) to greet me a happy new year but I didn't receive it! If I hadn't called to greet them as well I wouldn't have known. Anyway, knowing how busy the network traffic really gets during the holidays I've decided to let it go.. but today it happened again!

It's my sister's 17th birthday so I sent a text message yesterday as soon as the clock strikes midnight (08JAN) in the Philippines hoping to be one of the first to greet her and guess what??? it didn't arrive!!! (she's using Sun by the way) I only found this out when I called home to greet her and see what their "handa" was...

It's really frustrating! who knows how many messages I've missed from family and friends in the Philippines since Christmas perhaps?

Right now I'm trying to register my Vodaphone mobile no. on Chikka for the nth time and it keeps saying that the password has been sent to my mobile but I'm not receiving any!

CRAP!!!