Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    This is great now maria and matt are offering advise to traveller based on something that benb hypothesised nothing to do with the reality at all and then benb is supporting there post

traveller is in the fills sorting her own tourist visa without financial support

no need to read whats written guys Chinese whispers or what

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    This is great now maria and matt are offering advise to traveller based on something that benb hypothesised nothing to do with the reality at all and then benb is supporting there post

traveller is in the fills sorting her own tourist visa without financial support

at least read whats written guys Chinese whispers or what
    Wow, I wonder if the scriptwriters for Coronation Street or Eastenders would be interested in this plot...

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar

at least read whats written guys Chinese whispers or what

excuse me and i am ever so sorry

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    excuse me and i am ever so sorry
    No need very entertaining

Benb

Quote Originally Posted by benb View Post
    Folks, its more to do with money I think!

Where do I go if I leave him?
    What do I do?
    Can I get a new boyfriend?
    How do I face my family?
    Do I loose my right and go back to Philippines?

Just a thought...
    Prove me wrong!

i am not in the uk
    i am not applying for any sort of fiancee/spouse visa
    we're not married...obviously hes my bf
    and well no even for a traveller's visa i cant use him because he doesnt have financial capacity

thank you very much benb

Wow, such strong love! Honestly, I really admire that in you.

Best wishes for the future

Quote Originally Posted by traveller View Post
    are u saying that he is not capable of change?
    and that he is going to be like that no matter which girl he is going to end up with in the long run?
    Most of the case YES he will not going to change.
    also please consider that he is very charming so im sure he will get girls through the internet..but as time passes by thats when he shows his true colors
    It is not of your concern anymore if he is capable to allure all the girls in internet once you get rid of him.

also if he does not love me? then would he able to love another and change into a better person?

He doesn't love you. If he does then you would paint us a whole different story. Again, it is not of your concern anymore if he will change in a better person once you dump him.

Maybe you like to be treated bad and you like to feel pity for other people but not of yourself.

Reading your story has not given me any good hint of why you love this guy. Instead, all I read is all your worries about what if and what not. He chat with every woman, he do this and that and yet you still love him. For me, that sounds more like of a very insecure person. If you think that you deserve a better guy than him then don't waste your precious time, just get rid of him.

'We dance in a circle and suppose, while the secret sits in the middle and knows'

R.F.

thanks a lot for all those saying i am an insecure person, low self esteem that i dont really love this guy
    thats exactly what i need to hear right now

Quote Originally Posted by benb View Post
    Wow, such strong love! Honestly, I really admire that in you.

Best wishes for the future
    yes, pure love!
    (altho i think a lot of people will say otherwise, but who are they to judge who loves who)

note: dear people, although i appreciate your comments, i am a very sensitive person who gets down just by reading things like u have low self esteem, you dont really love him, he doesnt love you etc
    i have a heart u know

Banned
    reason why we human being, the brain was put on the head, rather than the heart w/c is on the chest only,meaning use the brain first on making decision rather than the heart,wise decision u can have on the future

how can u take his smell in bed? just a question.. girl u better think, do u really have future with him? save your future, look for someone else.. just a suggestion.

also, id just to tell all of you...that slowly but surely i THINK that i am slowly getting rid of him...since i started this thread, i havent been communicating with him,

to be honest, i feel better when i dont talk to him, although its fun to read emails from him and get IMs from him...its better this way...like lake placid...i dont want the anticipation of getting emails from him and getting down and his random "walk outs" from our IM chats

so help me God, even if i see him online, im invisible

Quote Originally Posted by SephEan View Post
    how can u take his smell in bed? just a question.. girl u better think, do u really have future with him? save your future, look for someone else.. just a suggestion.
    honestly i dont know! the first time i saw him and smelled him...my first gut reaction was to leave but i fell in love with the dude before i even met him so i hang on...

honestly i dont know! the first time i saw him and smelled him...my first gut reaction was to leave but i fell in love with the dude before i even met him so i hang on...
    ah ok. but for me b.o. is really a big turn off, no matter how cute the guy is. well maybe that proves that love is really blind, or is it lovers are blind.... given that he smells, deodorant could help him...but girl his attitude, that is a big No No! try ur hardest to stay away from him..

Quote Originally Posted by jencha8569 View Post
    you were unlucky to meet him sounds a nightmare !!
    this thought really struck me and for some time i have thought about it....and realized...yeah i am so unlucky...i dont know why in the world would i meet a guy who stinks that much (what are the odds) why of all the people in the world would i stumble upon this person, i mean its not too much to ask if at least the guy smells like a normal person i.e. normal smell is tolerable also, if a person gets mad sometimes its ok, but i stumbled upon a very violent person

no need to read whats written guys Chinese whispers or what
    thanks a lot for pointing that out, although im more of in a give up stage right now as to coming to him

what if a guy and a girl was doing something in bed and the girl got pissed because the guy has trouble with releasing you know what (and she never saw him ever release anything ever), after some time and the girl was already wanting to see it done, so the girl says to the guy...you're useless,and kicks him in his calf...would that justify if the guy later becomes violent to the girl?

Banned
    what if a guy and a girl was doing something in bed and the girl got pissed because the guy has trouble with releasing you know what (and she never saw him ever release anything ever), after some time and the girl was already wanting to see it done, so the girl says to the guy...you're useless,and kicks him in his calf...would that justify if the guy later becomes violent to the girl?
    naiiba ka tlg what a post lol that was different from the thread "my bf has body odor"

Quote Originally Posted by jedc143 View Post
    naiiba ka tlg what a post lol that was different from the thread "my bf has body odor"
    well the relation is... i was thinking maybe that is the cause of his violence

hi hello, too sad to hear your story, yeah i agree of Ms Sephean, deodorant can helps but there were some people that really has smells that stinks and dont use deodorants anymore coz theyre tired of it and yet they still smells.....

about being good in bed, if im in ur case and basing on what your stories it doesnt matter coz i cant concentrate on the sex if my partner smells,

being violent in ways, always remember ms traveller that if your guy will hit you once then he will hit you more....(optional)just take care of yourself as i can tell you really such a nice person and thinks not just about you, not being selfish but to him as well and you care for him a lot as your aware that its the only YOU who accepts him......and for some point there were reason why people sometimes be violent...

being young, 23 years old is very young for me. I know he has a long way to go for a change...maybe he has so many frustrations in life from the past and needs someone to sit down and talk and release whatever it is, try asking him whats inside of him that stops him from moving on(like giving time to himself and not being totally different from others, coz that will pushes him to be more paranoid...paranoid in terms that when you go out with friends he will think you cheat on him, let him trust you, be his bestfriend)

Being True to yourself.....not many in this forum will tell the same way as you did and im too proud of you Sis....your such a brave person to share that experience here in this forum...BUT, theres a BUT....all the advices here are from our own views of understanding basing on your story, still its all upto you to decide and to find your happiness...whats the most important is that YOU will be happy on that decision and not to regret to whatever is the result....this are all your best guides and views..but your good future is the most important above all....think about it ( who knows thats just trials in your life how strong you are )

Best wishes on your decision

Quote Originally Posted by Le'em View Post
    hi hello, too sad to hear your story, yeah i agree of Ms Sephean, deodorant can helps but there were some people that really has smells that stinks and dont use deodorants anymore coz theyre tired of it and yet they still smells.....

about being good in bed, if im in ur case and basing on what your stories it doesnt matter coz i cant concentrate on the sex if my partner smells,

being violent in ways, always remember ms traveller that if your guy will hit you once then he will hit you more....(optional)just take care of yourself as i can tell you really such a nice person and thinks not just about you, not being selfish but to him as well and you care for him a lot as your aware that its the only YOU who accepts him......and for some point there were reason why people sometimes be violent...

being young, 23 years old is very young for me. I know he has a long way to go for a change...maybe he has so many frustrations in life from the past and needs someone to sit down and talk and release whatever it is, try asking him whats inside of him that stops him from moving on(like giving time to himself and not being totally different from others, coz that will pushes him to be more paranoid...paranoid in terms that when you go out with friends he will think you cheat on him, let him trust you, be his bestfriend)

Being True to yourself.....not many in this forum will tell the same way as you did and im too proud of you Sis....your such a brave person to share that experience here in this forum...BUT, theres a BUT....all the advices here are from our own views of understanding basing on your story, still its all upto you to decide and to find your happiness...whats the most important is that YOU will be happy on that decision and not to regret to whatever is the result....this are all your best guides and views..but your good future is the most important above all....think about it ( who knows thats just trials in your life how strong you are )

Best wishes on your decision
    thanks for your reply, i really appreciate what u said...maybe its just the trials in my life...actually im giving him time right now to chat with all the girls that he wants and maybe someday he will realize how futile it is to spend his whole day in front of the computer...i havent been talking to him for days now...
    im giving him a chance to change, because i think if one loves a person, she doesnt just give up on that person

thanks for your reply, i really appreciate what u said...maybe its just the trials in my life...actually im giving him time right now to chat with all the girls that he wants and maybe someday he will realize how futile it is to spend his whole day in front of the computer...i havent been talking to him for days now...
    im giving him a chance to change, because i think if one loves a person, she doesnt just give up on that person
    yeah i agree with you also that if you love a person she doesnt just give up on that person, but again its optional...theyre were reason for that Ms traveller.....its case to case basis...you cant give up on him/her because maybe without you in his life, he will die or so but what about you? i can tell your not happy anymore because not just of the smell but its the violent way as well....i believe that its better to give than to receive but in this case, your the only one giving giving giving......its a give and take in having a relationship....if one is not happy then other is not.....and thanks god you let him go away for space..thats good.....but theres a great chances that he will be back again and knock on you again...if that time comes be prepare and be ready for your decision......

God Bless...

Quote Originally Posted by Le'em View Post
    but theres a great chances that he will be back again and knock on you again...if that time comes be prepare and be ready for your decision......

God Bless...
    he always does, even right now, yesterday,its never-ending, just to note that i have decided to stop before many times, but he always sorts of talks me into coming back

Banned
    you're useless,and kicks him in his calf...would that justify if the guy later becomes violent to the girl?
    Absolutely no justification whatsoever....

The guy needs to sit down and re-assess his priorities.

As I see it, he is the one, with low esteem and insecure, hardly somebody to lean on in case of hardship, certainly not someone that will stick with his partner 100% through thick and thin....
    More like somebody that wants to assert his authority and prove how "macho" he is by abusing women, mentally and phisically.

The fact that you love him will not change his attitude if he is not willing to do so.
    Also it makes him higly unsuitable to start a family with.....
    You have to consider this aspect in case things progress further, being good in the sack, doesn't mean that he is "father" material.

That is why originally I did suggest to dump him......

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    [SIZE=4]
    That is why originally I did suggest to dump him......
    i agree with you aromulus

but we cannot do anything about tellin her if she wont listen and work it out

Put this first one down (not physically ) as experience, it'll make you a better person and much stronger for the next one.

Trust you to find a Brit that smells like a Frenchman
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Trust you to find a Brit that smells like a Frenchman
    Onions and garlic...???....

im beginning to think he's gay because he has this friend ... a chinese guy...whom hes always meeting up with and this friend of his has a profile picture of him holding a fan

.....and this friend of his has a profile picture of him holding a fan
    If it's a ManU fan, dump him
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information