Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: waiting time

waiting time

I don't understand why a spouse of a British citizen need to wait a bit longer to get their visa to be with their love ones and the agony of both parties waiting for the result

But for workpermit holder, their dependant only takes the most is 15 days if they don't have a problem or incomplete papers. I am saying this because I had a 3 filipino friends here who got married last year and just recently after 15 days of waiting...got their dependant visa!!! I know they're different case but why they can't do that to the spouse of the citizen of this country. For sure those dependants need to prove as well that they are married to the workpermit holder....

I know some of here didn't wait longer...but for most people here waited a bit longer

Quote Originally Posted by flomike View Post
    I don't understand why a spouse of a British citizen need to wait a bit long to get their visa to be with their love ones and the agony of both parties waiting for the result

But for workpermit holder, their dependant only takes the most is 15 days if they don't have a problem or incomplete papers. I am saying this because I had a 3 filipino friends here who got married last year and just recently after 15 days of waiting...got their dependant visa!!! I know they're different case but why they can't do that to the spouse of the citizen of this country. For sure those dependants need to prove as well that they are married to the workpermit holder....
    yes i agree
    Matt & Trina Leach

Quote Originally Posted by flomike View Post
    I don't understand why a spouse of a British citizen need to wait a bit longer to get their visa to be with their love ones and the agony of both parties waiting for the result

I know some of here didn't wait longer...but for most people here waited a bit longer
    Maybe it only depend if the embassy are busy. Usually, during summer time, they're busy. Me, I only wait 3 days on my spouse visa. I apply Oct 2006, mostly of my batch that time got their visa in less than a week.
    Anyway, too who are waiting for there visa, Good luck to all of you and God Bless

Thread Information