Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    hello trina

My fiance and I are waiting for 10 weeks now.
    Goodluck to all of us
    hello frances,that is long wait,when i aply my visa just 4weeks but that is last june 2007

Quote Originally Posted by lizaphil View Post
    hello frances,that is long wait,when i aply my visa just 4weeks but that is last june 2007
    hi lizaphil good for you!
    It's gonna be 11 weeks on Sunday.
    We are praying and hoping for positive outcome.
    True love waits.

hi frances

good luck for both of us...and to all couple here...i hope we get our VISA sooner rather than later.....

Quote Originally Posted by trina View Post
    hi frances

good luck for both of us...and to all couple here...i hope we get our VISA sooner rather than later.....
    just relax girls its on the way...........

Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    just relax girls its on the way...........
    thanks Vbkelly...

I really do hope so... I miss my hubby a lot....

thank you trina and vbkelly! : )
    True love waits.

be patient in waiting thats all i can advice. Good luck to you......

Hi trina, when my wife Ging applied for her spouse visa it took 3 full callander months for it to be approved. So just hold on there and before you know it the postie will be knocking on your door with that special parcel. take care Ricky and Ging.

Respected Member sweet_cookie08's Avatar
    thanks Vbkelly...

I really do hope so... I miss my hubby a lot....
    Trina,

same here!

well at least you are just waiting for your visa and you have shorter time of waiting to be with your hubby, me.. i cant lodge my visa app yet. got another prob with my child's BC.. its making me anxious already.

hope you get your visa soon, and me, hope i could lodge my visa app soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gingxrick View Post
    Hi trina, when my wife Ging applied for her spouse visa it took 3 full callander months for it to be approved. So just hold on there and before you know it the postie will be knocking on your door with that special parcel. take care Ricky and Ging.
    hi gingxrick

thanks soo much for that... yep you're right for now all i have to do is to wait... and be patient... the only thing that annoyed me is that... why people have to wait to be with there love one....

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_cookie08 View Post
    Trina,

same here!

well at least you are just waiting for your visa and you have shorter time of waiting to be with your hubby, me.. i cant lodge my visa app yet. got another prob with my child's BC.. its making me anxious already.

hope you get your visa soon, and me, hope i could lodge my visa app soon.
    hi sweet_cookie08

Thanks for that...yep i know what you went through..i hope you'll lodge your application soon rather than later...

and Hope that I get my VISA soon TOO...

Its hard to think that we can't be with our love one...

but also to think of that all the sacrifices for this bloody application.. will ends with a Happily ever after....

Just pray ok...

Good luck for both us...and GOD BLESS US

Hello Trina,

warm welcome from here i am waiting also for my visa result its 8 weeks last friday.I am also hoping for the news this week.Goodluck on our Visas!

"You don't have to be a certain age to fall in love;
    although you've maybe been told you're to young.
    For those who tell you that,
    that don't know what is.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    We submitted it last April 29 my fiance and I wrote the embassy but we were told the waiting period is 12 weeks for settlement visa.
    Hi Frances

waiting the visa is stressful , Long wait but worth it ... mine 8th weeks last friday , goodluck on our visas! i hope visa this week god bless.

that don't know what is.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by misscarie View Post
    Hi Frances

waiting the visa is stressful , Long wait but worth it ... mine 8th weeks last friday , goodluck on our visas! i hope visa this week god bless.
    hi misscarie i have not seen you in awhile...
    yes it is stressful but i have learn to stretch my patience It's exactly 11weeks for me today.Good luck to all of us.Have a nice day
    True love waits.

Quote Originally Posted by misscarie View Post
    Hello Trina,

warm welcome from here i am waiting also for my visa result its 8 weeks last friday.I am also hoping for the news this week.Goodluck on our Visas!
    hi misscarie

3 weeks today...lol... yep hoping to hear from the embassy this week... good luck to all of us...
    I know God is good..

many thanks...mwah

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cg.tj View Post
    Hi Trina, i emphatize with your sentiment, being separated from a love one is pain...i miss my bf soooo much now like you do and i'm sure i'll be dealing the same thing as you when we lodge our spouse visa application after the wedding on on Aug 8..I guess we cant skip this waiting game.. but a small price to pay for a happily ever after!!
    Is there no dependent visa anymore?ours took only 12 working days to process, a friend of mine took their application process for 20 working days...

but for your case yeah I guess you got a lot things to do cause you need to change your surname on your passport to get your hubby to be here in UK

Banned
    hi Sephean

you're definetly right... YES the answer to all your questions... My hubby is permanent on his jod as a Lawyer..and yes I submitted all the documents needed..(birth certificate, photocopy of all pages with stamp passport of my husband,proof of accomodation-My mother in law did that..she wrote a letter stating that she is happy that we can stay there until we find a house near to our work once i arrive in UK, Marriage contract in security paper, sponsor's letter, visa fee, complete Visa application form, and MASSIVE Evidence of our genuine relationship....

do you think this enough???

when did you apply and received your VISA???

Many thanks....

you'he know him and into a relationship for 7 month and got married on the 8 month, sorry dear but i guess that's a little bit scary.....but as long as your relationship is true there's nothing to worry....but it would have been different if you stayed on bf/gf releationship a little longer a year or so before settling down....but my prayers with you

Banned
    opps I forgot and also a healthy bank statement....

I handed in My application last June 23rd of this year...and its been two weeks since then... and as I read those situations here they've been waiting for almost 10 weeks...I don't think i can survive that long...lol
    10 weeks, that's only 2 months and 2 weeks my dear, you've been waiting 7 months before your wedding. Try not to think about it, the more you're eager to have it the more it will slip away....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i applied for a visa back in jan 2005, took near 3 months, would have taken longer if i had not complained, brits put up with bad service, if it was a private company and not the gov, you should get your money back and someone should get sacked , then again it is a private company now that accepts the apps , so is this causing further delays btw them and the embassy ?

if you got your visa in 3 days, you were very lucky, sometimes its got nothing to do with evidence you submitted, they never asked for more evidence from us, infact we had more evidence than most on here, letters dating back years, 1000s of pages of chat logs, i had gone to the phils 6 timesto see her, we had been married more than 2yrs b4 we applied for a visa..

long delays because the embassy has moved, holiday time as embassy and the visa processing peeps go on their hols, busiest time of the year to, when most people apply for visa's

See what I mean Trina, they've been married for 2yrs before applying a visa and he'd gone to the Phil how many times just to visit her....but according to my research yeah sometimes it take 3 mos for a settlement visa or spouse to process just fingers cross..ok

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by giants View Post
    you'he know him and into a relationship for 7 month and got married on the 8 month, sorry dear but i guess that's a little bit scary.....but as long as your relationship is true there's nothing to worry....but it would have been different if you stayed on bf/gf releationship a little longer a year or so before settling down....but my prayers with you
    Hello Giants,

for me..as long as trina has a genuine relationship and a loads of evidences it will not be a problem as long as the ECO will satisfied about it i apply for a fiancee visa and after 2 years and 6 months then we decided to submit our documents to the ukvacs, i think the more evidences u show , the more chances to grant ur visa , so no worries for trina's application ....

goodluck!

that don't know what is.
    "

well thanks for your concern...but for me now i don't think the length of our relationship as bf/gf will be a hindrance for me to get my spouse visa...because we can prove the ECO that our relationship is true and genuine..so I'm pretty sure that there is no point to worry or to scare about... thanks anyway...
    Matt & Trina Leach

Is there no dependent visa anymore?ours took only 12 working days to process, a friend of mine took their application process for 20 working days...

but for your case yeah I guess you got a lot things to do cause you need to change your surname on your passport to get your hubby to be here in UK
    well for your info GIANTS...we don't need to change our surname in our passport rightway.... HOPE YOU KNOW THIS
    Matt & Trina Leach

hi there!
    just want to share some thoughts and experience,,,
    its really hard to wait,,,been there...
    my hubby thought that when i paid for my visa and send my application they will give me my visa right away but when i told him that i have to wait for atleast min of 3 months he freak out...but theres nothing else to do but wait....
    it sound crazy but you know i tried to count each week pass by...
    me and my hubby got so frustrated,,,
    some say, there will still be interview,,,
    some say, the waiting of visa is atleast min of 3 months,,,
    but we are both thankful that my visa came after 4 weeks,,,
    actually its been released after 3 weeks but it take 1 week more because of its delivery
    so be patient,,,,think positive...

keep on smiling
    cheers!!!
    I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing, through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, keep your chest out, keep your head up and handle it...

Quote Originally Posted by allyn View Post
    hi there!
    just want to share some thoughts and experience,,,
    its really hard to wait,,,been there...
    my hubby thought that when i paid for my visa and send my application they will give me my visa right away but when i told him that i have to wait for atleast min of 3 months he freak out...but theres nothing else to do but wait....
    it sound crazy but you know i tried to count each week pass by...
    me and my hubby got so frustrated,,,
    some say, there will still be interview,,,
    some say, the waiting of visa is atleast min of 3 months,,,
    but we are both thankful that my visa came after 4 weeks,,,
    actually its been released after 3 weeks but it take 1 week more because of its delivery
    so be patient,,,,think positive...

keep on smiling
    cheers!!!

Hi Allyn, You got your visa last year (from search). Its different now, much longer waiting time generally.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by benb View Post
    Hi Allyn, You got your visa last year (from search). Its different now, much longer waiting time generally.

Cheers,

wow!!!
    oh well, i guess all you can do right now is wait wait wait wait and wait...

thanks benb for updated info...
    I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing, through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, keep your chest out, keep your head up and handle it...

the length of relationship is doesn't matter as long as you can prove a strong evidence to the ECO so no need to worry about that guys,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    the length of relationship is doesn't matter as long as you can prove a strong evidence to the ECO so no need to worry about that guys,
    Please don't get me wrong I don't doubt their relationship. I do beleive it's genuine one but what I am trying to point out here is the people doing the processing....sometimes it's too hard to convince this people especially in this kind of sensitive matters.My prayers is with Trina I do, but I am also trying to prepare her for whatever the outcome of this matter. I am not trying to scare or put pressure on her I just want her to be brave enough to accept what's lying ahead. There's a saying "expect the unexpected". If the result is positive then "Thank God" it is, but if negative (10% chances anyway don't worry) well at least she's prepare for it and try to fight another day. Cause if you focus your mind on the positive side alone failure could cause too much depression, but if you're prepared on both then you will have enough strength to face it and continue fighting.

Banned
    well for your info GIANTS...we don't need to change our surname in our passport rightway.... HOPE YOU KNOW THIS

My fault, wrong understanding, yup this message of mine is out of context. At first I thought you're here in UK and you went home to marry and you'e just waiting for your hubby's visa, that's why I asked about the dependent visa. I never thought you married a British guy.Sorry my fault.

By the way, are you mad?Cause I do can read a black and font size 12 you know.

Please don't get me wrong I don't doubt their relationship. I do beleive it's genuine one but what I am trying to point out here is the people doing the processing....sometimes it's too hard to convince this people especially in this kind of sensitive matters.My prayers is with Trina I do, but I am also trying to prepare her for whatever the outcome of this matter. I am not trying to scare or put pressure on her I just want her to be brave enough to accept what's lying ahead. There's a saying "expect the unexpected". If the result is positive then "Thank God" it is, but if negative (10% chances anyway don't worry) well at least she's prepare for it and try to fight another day. Cause if you focus your mind on the positive side alone failure could cause too much depression, but if you're prepared on both then you will have enough strength to face it and continue fighting.

My fault, wrong understanding, yup this message of mine is out of context. At first I thought you're here in UK and you went home to marry and you'e just waiting for your hubby's visa, that's why I asked about the dependent visa. I never thought you married a British guy.Sorry my fault.

By the way, are you mad?Cause I do can read a black and font size 12 you know.
    I know exactly what you meant...and all I'm trying to point out is that...sometimes for you to have a better and best result is..to be POSITIVE all the time... yeah expect the unexpected...but I'm not expecting that unexpected....thanks anyway
    Matt & Trina Leach

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information