Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Respected Member
    Originally posted by admin@Aug 20 2005, 07:47 AM
    Simple solution if they don't believe in condoms......cling film & an elastic band :huh: last time I tried that she put it in the microwave :(

I wouldn't go humping strange women out there. A few minutes of fun could be giving you a death sentence. The phrase, horse and bolted comes to mind !!! :mellow:

I was lucky with my missus being in Singapore, as they get a health check for Aids, STD's, etc every 6 months, and she was a virgin anyway
    you were lucky.

have any of you guys tried the econmy lounge at the NAIA, it's very good and only costs 400p for entry, free wifi internet, free sarnies cakes and coffee, comfy chairs and beds in case you fancy a sleep. reccommended , I'm in there now online with my feet up !!!
    21 more hours and I'll be in my home :( :(

Banned
    Originally posted by gm47@Aug 20 2005, 01:22 PM
    you were lucky.

have any of you guys tried the econmy lounge at the NAIA, it's very good and only costs 400p for entry, free wifi internet, free sarnies cakes and coffee, comfy chairs and beds in case you fancy a sleep. reccommended , I'm in there now online with my feet up !!!
    21 more hours and I'll be in my home :( :(
    Economy lounge? Does that mean its got carpets and windows? :lol: Some how NAIA and the comfy don't seem to go hand in hand :o

Originally posted by walesrob@Aug 20 2005, 12:51 PM
    Economy lounge? Does that mean its got carpets and windows? :lol: Some how NAIA and the comfy don't seem to go hand in hand :o

Thats a new one to me...you cant even sit down in there, where is this lounge then, ??? the only one I know is Club Manila on the 2nd floor, for Gulf Air Business and First...I havent seen any others, if its 400p its worth going in, you have to direct us then.

As for girls who dont want to take protection, geeeeeze where did that happen, oh well in for a penny in for a pound, if you dip your wick, you will be out of their anyway on a big bird home, its not your prob...but not wearing the old..rubber glove..is risky..with local indigenous females...you have been warned.

Administrator
    Hi Pete, how goes life?
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Administrator
    Hi Pete, how goes life?
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Originally posted by ginapeterb@Aug 20 2005, 08:40 PM
    Thats a new one to me...you cant even sit down in there, where is this lounge then, ??? the only one I know is Club Manila on the 2nd floor, for Gulf Air Business and First...I havent seen any others, if its 400p its worth going in, you have to direct us then.
    We were offered the "opportunity" of using this new lounge (ie a sales girl approached us and said did we want to use it for P400 each), but considering it still offered less than the basic facilities you would expect in a normal airport anyway, plus the Philippines definition of "comfort" is normally a far cry from the rest of the world's, we turned it down.

Actually, I was willing, but the wife wasn't - she can spot a waste of money a mile off, and reminded me that the "free food" was likely to be the normal inedible rubbish that we wouldn't normally give to a rabid dog.

You have to give them (NAIA) some token marks for trying, but please - when you've already had to pay P550 each just to USE the airport (not forgetting the escape tax filipinos have to pay just to get out), it's a bit rich asking for another P400 just for a non plastic seat. Customer feedback to NAIA - "take a look at Singapore and see how it should properly be done, then come back and try again".

Respected Member
    I think its on the 4th floor, departures being on the 3rd, anyway it's one floor above departures. All I can say is that I found it to be really worthwhile, away from the throngs of people in departures it was an oasis that I needed. May not be like the ba lounge or other business class lounges that I've been in but I felt really comfortable and will definetly go in there each time I leave Manila. I had a sleep there and they came to tell me when my flight was boarding, walked out straight onto the plane, may not be as pretty but better service than some business class lounges that I've been in.

Respected Member
    Originally posted by admin@Aug 24 2004, 03:33 PM
    Well it's not really a full blown rant, but it would be nice if some of the readers just posted the odd HELLO ;D
    Er, Hello. I only joined five minutes but I made the effort already
    Cheers, Paul

Administrator
    WalesRob will be over shortly to give you your medical.....have a cold spoon ready :blink:
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Banned
    Originally posted by admin@Sep 4 2005, 07:57 PM
    WalesRob will be over shortly to give you your medical.....have a cold spoon ready :blink:
    :lol:

Respected Member
    Hello again to people here, only to people who post hee hehehehehe...

Respected Member
    ok ok..so i dont post a lot, but just reading here and on the asawa site sure gives me a lot to think about. Just reading about everyones experiences gives me hope that everythings gonna work out. I hope you folk realise how good it is just to know your not the only one in this boat, (well i guess you do as you've all been here at some point). Thanks for that.
    A good thing is worth waiting on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information