Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

how to get lady filipino on long term visa to uk

Hi all, i av posted before, but we stuck. We want to know if my gf who now back in the phils, if after anulment and if it a success, and we know it expensive and long time, if we say apply for a fiancee visa, an to marry here in uk, would she be able to get visa and stay and work here with me if all go smoothly? i would take out bank loan for the anul as it expensive. Is this the best way to get her here as we love each othr so much, or anyone ay other ideas? she home in the phils she got 2 kids and she a professional teacher

if your g/f gets a fiancee visa, and you marry within the 6 months, then she can apply for FLR, then once she has that your g/f can work here. what about her kids ? how old are they ?

at this time now they are 5 and 2 years old, she sed she wud b prepared to leave the kids wit her parents etc while she got settled here in uk, an her parents agreed as they full suppot for my gf, as they see we soin love having here being here already together 4 months

from my experience, why don't u try her to get a student visa? and then when she's here she can get a divorce and after divorce here, you can marry... coz divorce is less expensive.. if its uncontested she doesn't need to go to court. I did my divorce online, now i'm just waiting for the certificate of approval to marry from the home office.

to raindear26

i thought divorce was not allowed in the phils or recognised, they only av anulment

yes that's right but it's actually my ex-husband who suggested that divorce, and it's uncontested and the court here sent documents for him to sign and he signed them. We've been separated for 5 years and we both have our own partners already. Well it depends on your case, how long has your partner been separated from her husband and is he willing to be separated from her.

Thread Information