Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: hello!!!

[font=Comic Sans Ms][size=2][color=#993399] Hello&#33; Greetings [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img] from Cornwall. I&#39;m one of the person who introduce Filipino UK back in my city.

Hi Chat and welcome. This is a very friendly forum - but we do have some "surreal" days [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] How long have you been in the UK? And has the forum opened a branch in the Philippines? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif[/img]

Ivor and Mel

[quote name=&#39;ivor&mel&#39; date=&#39;May 28 2006, 10:17 PM&#39; post=&#39;6218&#39;]
    Hi Chat and welcome. This is a very friendly forum - but we do have some "surreal" days [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] How long have you been in the UK? And has the forum opened a branch in the Philippines? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif[/img]

Ivor and Mel,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Been in the UK for quite sometimes now, for 4 yrs. now. We&#39;ve got a lovey day today outha. I dont have any idea really if they did. Sorry about that.

haller chat&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrsfrivolity &#064; May 29 2006, 11&#58;48 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> haller chat&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]

Hello [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] to you too.....Lovely day here in Cornwall. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Exclamation

Hello all&#33;

You can view my friendster if you want...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chat &#064; May 28 2006, 10&#58;10 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    [font=Comic Sans Ms][size=2][color=#993399] Hello&#33; Greetings [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img] from Cornwall. I&#39;m one of the person who introduce Filipino UK back in my city.
    [/b][/quote]

just want to say hello [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]

[quote name=&#39;angina_pectoris&#39; date=&#39;May 30 2006, 12:47 PM&#39; post=&#39;6270&#39;]

just want to say hello [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [/quote

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] hello to u too [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] . It&#39;s lovely to hear from u&#33;&#33;&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information