Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to Pete and Gina for your unselfish support through your website; Andypaul, John and Rhea, Walesrob, Pauldo, Admin, Eljohno, mupsuit, for all the advice and encouragement you shared.

Finally, my fiancé got her visa last 23rd May. It’s like the thorn that had long been stuck in our brain, heart, and body was finally taken out.

The questions asked during the interview were all about the sponsor in UK, his circumstances such as job, family, and also the accommodation. All of which were the ones listed in the website of Pete. There were no trick questions. We have also big age gap and thankfully indeed it was not an issue to the ECO. By the way, the ECO was really direct to the point and also professional in his manner of questioning. Confidence in delivering answers and the level of preparation have a huge impact for positive result. The interview took only around 15 minutes.

All we can say is Haayyyyyyy. We're so thankful to God and to all of you, guys. We made it!

A Truly Happy Rands

Congratulations to you both - we all know what a great relief it is to get past this hurdle and finally get that visa in the passport. It&#39;s quite pretty, too [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

So what are your plans now?

Ivor and Mel

london well away from those people up norf
    Congrats Rands well done to the both of you.

I hope your Fiance and you have a lovely Marriage and a wonderful life together [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Respected Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rands &#064; May 26 2006, 05&#58;41 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to Pete and Gina for your unselfish support through your website; Andypaul, John and Rhea, Walesrob, Pauldo, Admin, Eljohno, mupsuit, for all the advice and encouragement you shared. .........
    ..........All we can say is Haayyyyyyy. We&#39;re so thankful to God and to all of you, guys. We made it&#33;
    A Truly Happy Rands
    [/b][/quote]

Congratulations. It is a great relief when they finally give the go ahead.

I&#39;ve been through it three times now, over the last six years, and I must admit the system has got easier and better each time, though it is still extremely harrowing waiting for that final yes or no.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rands &#064; May 26 2006, 05&#58;41 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to Pete and Gina for your unselfish support through your website; Andypaul, John and Rhea, Walesrob, Pauldo, Admin, Eljohno, mupsuit, for all the advice and encouragement you shared.

[/b][/quote]

We are all delighted by the sucessful outcome and happy to have played a small part in the process

when does she travel to UK?

Congrats to you both.

Best of luck from me and Ash

Wheew&#33; what a relief.
    Well done to Rands fiancee and to you as well Rands for the determination and efforts.

So whats next?

Another important thing to sort which is, dan da ra ran... gettin married. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

Banned

Congratulations

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img] Thanks guys&#33;&#33;&#33; Without your advice and encouragement, this success would not have been possible.

My Fiance has just attended the CFO and got her stamp on her passport so we&#39;re now arranging her flight to UK hopefully by mid of June. Did we miss any requirement?

May i know what are the questions they ask at the immigration in LHR? Does she need to bring all the documents she presented to the ECO? Thanks&#33;

Im so excited&#33;&#33;&#33;

Rands

Banned
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rands &#064; May 27 2006, 04&#58;53 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

May i know what are the questions they ask at the immigration in LHR? Does she need to bring all the documents she presented to the ECO? Thanks&#33;

Im so excited&#33;&#33;&#33;

Rands
    [/b][/quote]

There will be no questions at Immigration and no need for any paperwork - she has the Entry Clearance stamp so they will let her in. She may be asked to go for a short medical, but it seems this is not a done thing - Elsa didn&#39;t need one upon arrival at LHR last year. Good luck&#33;

Thanks&#33;

I got her one way ticket via Cathay Pacific for USD 523, is it reasonable or does anybody here have anything to recommend?

Rands

<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">CONGRATULATIONS RANDS &#33;&#33;&#33; </span>

As everyone has said, Gina and I would like to offer our warmest congratulatiions to you now that your fiancee has obtained her entry clearance visa for the UK, as everyone has said, this is a very nail biting time for the sponsor, and we would like to share in your euphoria that now the process is over as far as UK Entry Clearance is concerned.

This Forum is the best place on the World Wide Web today for anyone comtemplating this type of quest, and your smiles [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img] have certainly proved that &#33; with everyones encouragement and technical help, it just goes to show, that Filipinouk provides a community home for those who persevere with the quest for love and marriage in the Philippines.

I&#39;m happy to receive your feedback, that still Entry Clearance Officers are continuing to ask the type of questions that are shown on my questions page, and you have also proved that good preparation and thorough reading are a must when going to the Embassy, the Web site continues to be a source of pride for me and many others who have used it, and much of what is written has come from people just like you, so the contributions need to keep coming, I am most glad to colloborate with others in providing more and more information in the future.

I can only say that we look forward to welcoming your fiancee in June, so well done Rands &#33;&#33;

Best wishes

Gina and Pete

Hi Rands,

Congrats on the visa being sorted out mate&#33;&#33;

The best price i got for a flight for Rhea was by letting her book a flight through a local Travel Agent.

All the best for the wedding & the future...

John & Rhea

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">Congratulations&#33;&#33;&#33;</span> <span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">Rands...</span>

Paul and Joveyn

Thread Information